Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
nice hood, was it used or new...is there a bit of a gap on the front/sides? and that grill u got.. is it real CF??? and wheres ur front license plate?? cheers nice white v6

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
wow your car is turning out great. I am now tempted to get white nozzle sprayers for my cf hood. Keep up the great work :up2:

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
blackaccord said:
fitment looks good
i think CF eyelid would set if off better than the White ones

thanks all

i was thinking the same about the eye lids..

i've driven the car 3day at about 80mph without hood pins.. but im scared so i will put some on. other than that it was brand new $495 shipped. and i will also get the lokar hood prop like keit

·
Registered
751 Posts
what would look sick is if you got cf eyelids and then painted the outside parts the line up with the fenders white to match your car.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wg2k7 said:
what would look sick is if you got cf eyelids and then painted the outside parts the line up with the fenders white to match your car.
sounds hot ! can any1 plz ps it for me?

·
... Honda is bliss ...
792 Posts
that looks sick. I love the close stitch. :)

·
FAILLLLLLLL
1,624 Posts
how was the fitting?

kinda off topic question... did you use like double sided tape for the eye lids? or what? the top corner part of mine keeps popping up. :(

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
whiteV6penguin said:
how was the fitting?

kinda off topic question... did you use like double sided tape for the eye lids? or what? the top corner part of mine keeps popping up. :(
fitting is great
and i used 3m double side tape its great . you can get it at autozone and places like that

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
:drool: at the weave pattern. Looks clean, wish mine was shiny like that.. gotta get it re cleared.

To getting CF eyelids and painting the half where it meets the fender would NOT be hot. Keep the white eyelids and paint the outter LEFT and RIGHT parts white perhaps while you're looking into hoodpins ! :up:

Just IMO hehe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts