Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lots of Accord stuffs for sale...Reduced Prices

Hey guys I am cleaning out my storage, so here's what's for sale in my storage.
I prefer local pick up, but if it's not too big to ship then buyer pays all shipping charges.

~ 5 & 6th Gen ACCORD PARTS ~
- A pair of Corba Racing Seats - $450 Still avaible
- A pair of Recaro pollows - $25 (If u look at the seat pic, it's the pollow at the bottom.)
- A full front and back set of custom fitted floormats imported from Asia - $40 Reduced (Fits 6th Gen sedan)
- Chorme Neuspeed upper strut bar - $45 Reduced
- VAFC with harness - $125 Reduced
- One Dist. rotor - $40 (Fits 5th gen Accords ONLY)

Added
- Honda Accord Type-R racing emblem EuroR - $10 shipped

~ OTHER PARTS ~
- 3 Proxes FZ4 215/45/17/87W M+S All season tires 95% NEW - $75 each/OBO Reduced Price
- 2 Rear Guard - $40 (Last used for toyota 4 runners but can fit others)
- 17" Dell flat screen moniter - $35 (This is great deal it's cheaper then garage sells)

ALL PICS ARE AT THIS WEBSITE FOR 30DAYS
http://www.pbase.com/skyhunter2/inbox

P.S. - My car is 4cyl Accord sedan
If it's reseaonable, I am willing to meet up half way if u don't want to ship.

Contact me by PM, email [email protected] or 24/7 directly on AIM: Skyhunter2

·
Registered
662 Posts
could ur exhausts fit on a coupe?

·
Registered
662 Posts
i heard the 4 door doesnt match up with the coupe unless u get this adapter thing. i wouldnt need both exhausts, and i do not have the oem one, but i am not too far from u, maryland area

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I know that 4cyl and 6 cyl B-pipe are different lenght but i don't really recall it needs an adapter. My car is a sedan by the way.
So it will fit V6 also, u just need to get a longer B-pipe from Greddy, I would say that's totally worth it. These are really great exhaust, one of the best sounding one. And all my friends go nuts on how big my muffer is...hehe...

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
wow i love that exhaust....my all time fav...if u were in socal i would be all over it. but ur not. and i dont have a stock exhaust for the 6th gen. so boo. good luck.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Come on GUYS...Lets see some offers
I got to clean out the storage

Accord03 - I love that exhaust just as u do, but sigh...lets just say gf sux sometimes...

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Skyhunter2 said:
Come on GUYS...Lets see some offers
I got to clean out the storage

Accord03 - I love that exhaust just as u do, but sigh...lets just say gf sux sometimes...

wanna sell me the left muffler? ill give u 100 shiippd.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
wtf....i didnt see the pictures....i thoguth it was a regualr dual muffler from greddy....so u attach another muffler to a regular single exhaust? meaning u didnt get a y pipe but just made a hole and stuck a pipe into and made it in dual?

shippinig just the muffler is not 100 bucks. its going to be about 20 bucks. so its basically asking for the muffler for 80 bucks + 20 bucks sihpped....and u can sell that single cat back for 100 bucks and stiill make 5 more bucks than ur asking price. but thats just me.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
As i stated it's a custom exhaust system. I am not selling just the two muffer.
And i think this is too big and troubling for me to ship to you, but thx for ur interest buddy.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts