Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like to give you guys the opportunity to purchase some items off of me before I put them on Ebay. All the items that I am listing are brand new and still in package.

Xbox Games

Star Wars KOTOR: $35
Medal Of Honor - Rising Sun: $35
Prince of Persia: $35 - SOLD
Magic The Gathering: $30

Playstation 2

Tony Hawk's Underground : $35 - SOLD
Final Fantasy X-2 : $35 - SOLD

PC

XIII : $25

PC Stuff

Lexar 256mb USB jumpdrive : $55 a drive(I have 4 of these)

I prefer money order and will charge $2 shipping on all products and if you buy more than one the shipping will stay at $2. I use USPS as my shipper and will try to get the product out as fast as possible. Send me a PM or e-mail to what item you would like and first come first serve.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am also trying to sell some of my used games so let me know if you are interested and I will give you a list.

·
SILVIA
1,463 Posts
dibs on PS2 games, u got PM

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Used Games:

PS2 :

Auto Modellista
The Bouncer
Red Faction 2
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Shinobi
Maximo

XBOX

Unreal Championship

Give me an offer! Thanks

·
Registered
82 Posts
do you have any playstation 2 memory card

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, but I can get one. How about $15. The closest time I would be able to get one would be Fri or Sun.

Let me know.

·
Car Enthusiast
1,088 Posts
Synthetic599 said:
No, but I can get one. How about $15. The closest time I would be able to get one would be Fri or Sun.

Let me know.
Do you work on an electronics store or something? Can you get us cheap games? If I've read this before, I would have gotten the FFX-2... How about the FFX? Thanks!

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am helping out a friend who runs an Electronics store. His business is not doing so well so I decided to help him sell some stuff online. Right now he does not have FFX but I would be able to get another copy of FFX-2.

I will take requests and will try to obtain the game but remember I am only human. Brand new games will be around $35-$40 and greatest hits are $10.

·
Car Enthusiast
1,088 Posts
Synthetic599 said:
I am helping out a friend who runs an Electronics store. His business is not doing so well so I decided to help him sell some stuff online. Right now he does not have FFX but I would be able to get another copy of FFX-2.

I will take requests and will try to obtain the game but remember I am only human. Brand new games will be around $35-$40 and greatest hits are $10.
Are those new games? If so, can you ask him if he could get me the final fantasy X? Thanks!

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah they are brand new. He does not have any Final Fantasy X at the moment but he is trying to get some.

Nobody else wants this stuff? It is quite a steal if you ask me.

·
Car Enthusiast
1,088 Posts
Synthetic599 said:
Yeah they are brand new. He does not have any Final Fantasy X at the moment but he is trying to get some.

Nobody else wants this stuff? It is quite a steal if you ask me.
Does your friend's store have an ad? Maybe I can price match best buy... I already bought one on best buy... I couldn't wait... Lol! Well, let me know if he get Final Fantasy X... Maybe I can tell best buy that your friend sells them for $10 and I could get 110% the difference... Lol! Hehehe! Is it going to be soon? I'll let you know if I wanna get the Final Fantasy X-2... I'll finish this first game first... Thanks!

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No he is not big enough for an ad yet. Shipping stuff during this time of year is very troublesome. He has already lost two packages luckily they re sent but that is time that he does not have. I will let you know if I can get FFX.

·
Car Enthusiast
1,088 Posts
Synthetic599 said:
No he is not big enough for an ad yet. Shipping stuff during this time of year is very troublesome. He has already lost two packages luckily they re sent but that is time that he does not have. I will let you know if I can get FFX.
Thanks so much man! But can I like let best buy know that your pal is selling them for like $10 and best buy will call him to confirm or something? Thanks!

·
Car Enthusiast
1,088 Posts
Also, if you have Tekken 4, let me know... How much is shipping gonna cost?

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Bri said:
Thanks so much man! But can I like let best buy know that your pal is selling them for like $10 and best buy will call him to confirm or something? Thanks!
I think the point here is to help his buddy out... maybe you should buy from him :)

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok you guys my friend is about to cut me off on the merchandise so what you see is pretty much what you can get except for the people I have already talked to.

Also I am selling the Alien Trilogy Set for $30 but it is opened. I did not watch any of them since I found out the quadriligy came out. Let me know.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok you guys he has cut me off on the merchandise so I can no longer accept requests. Starcrap your request will still be ok.

I am going to put this stuff up on Ebay on Monday so let me know if you want anything.

Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts