Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a low end NOS setup for my V6.... I pretty ignorant in this area. Just want a little something for that extra boost, nothing to blow my car up. :-D

·
Registered
629 Posts
I am looking for a low end NOS setup for my V6.... I pretty ignorant in this area. Just want a little something for that extra boost, nothing to blow my car up. :-D
Aaah, I had a Monte Carlo, what mods do you currently have ? I did not need Nos and had a 12 second car.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look at my profile for mods..... if you had NOS you would have had a 10.5 or maybe a 10 car.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nobody has any suggestions..... i have been looking and all i can find i sthe high end wet NOS setups. Any help at all would be nice....

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Re: Re: Low end NOS setup

Aaah, I had a Monte Carlo, what mods do you currently have ? I did not need Nos and had a 12 second car.
You also didn't have the current generation FWD v6 [either 3.1 or 3.8]. Much more difficult to get these things into the 12's :naughty:

Go take a look at www.jegs.com or www.summitracing.com
They both stock good kits from all the manufacturers. You can get one for your car for around $500.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, i've checked the usual suspects.... i am new to the scene though... i was more looking for some not-so-well-know retailers that some of the V6 veterans may know of :-D

·
Registered
246 Posts
You can try over at clubgp.com. There are plenty of guys over there who could help you since they are more directly connected with your car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts