1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
not bad...

·
Registered
245 Posts
Looks great! I think I'm gunna go buy some right now actually. BTW looks like your dent gaurd didn't do its job. :( That is like my mom's accord, almost the exact same place too.

·
ClubbingDirectory
422 Posts
wow . i realli like it man. how was the instalation?! hard? easy? how did u do the wiring?!

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
maybe u should of wired it to u cig lighter plug thingy so u can turn it on anytime, i connect the power to the power wire of the plug then put a switch then connected the neon bar wires to the other end of the switch the ground it

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
clubbinto said:
wow . i realli like it man. how was the instalation?! hard? easy? how did u do the wiring?!
Wiring was pretty easy, I removed the door lining and just spliced the wires into the door light on both sides. All I had to do is remove the lower dash, cut a hole in it and mount the strip.

madaccord said:
maybe u should of wired it to u cig lighter plug thingy so u can turn it on anytime, i connect the power to the power wire of the plug then put a switch then connected the neon bar wires to the other end of the switch the ground it
I got the Idea from the newer maxima. Definitely dont want to go in the Fast and the Furious :D ...j/k

·
Registered
353 Posts
I like it. I've never done any wiring or anything, so I'd need a better DIY guide to actually do this. :angel:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts