Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally lowered it with the Nuespeed Super Cup Kit on the middle perch. Gotta get wheels now. Soon to have front lip. Gotta install my short throw shifter I got today. I just snapped off a couple real quick, but thought I would share.
Before

After

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
j5ive said:
Looks Real Nice Huge Difference! Keep Up The Good Work How Is The Ride
Thanks! Ride is great! Not too stiff not too soft, just a little harsher than stock. I have the shocks set in the middle too.

·
Registered
119 Posts
You should have taken the after picture with the wheels straight in the front like the before picture.

BTW, will it settle and drop some more after a while? Or is that pretty much where it stays with the supercup middle perch settings?

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
LOL, i forgot how much 4x4 action our cars have without being lowered
lowering our cars is a must.
pontman your car is looking good!! :up:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
aleyzonme said:
You should have taken the after picture with the wheels straight in the front like the before picture.

BTW, will it settle and drop some more after a while? Or is that pretty much where it stays with the supercup middle perch settings?
Thanks guys! And I know I should have straitened the wheels, but I was parked on a hilll and didn't fell like getting in, starting and straitening the wheels. lol I wasnt trying to take great pics, just some before I went back to work. I'll get some better ones soon, when I'm done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts