Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i know i've already made a thread about the coilovers but that fell through. i just got my wheels on and now i wanna lower it but, it doesnt seem like i have too much room to do it. my wheels are 17x7.5 with 215/50/17's on it. any suggestions will be great. thanks!

·
Registered
475 Posts
how low do you want to go? 1 finger gap or bigger?

·
FREUNDE MIT DEM TEUFEL
2,536 Posts
if you barely want it lower than stock, go with pro-kits. i just won an auction for 125 :D
I've got 18 - 225 - 45. I am only using Eibachs pro-kit. The height is perfect, it got rid of that damn gap after I put my wheels on but it's not too low that I bottom out evrywhere. They are not too stiff eitehr, almost feels like stock on stock shocks... I plan oon getting KYB gr2's for a stiffer ride. The prokit lowered my car about 1.5 - 1.75 inches.

·
Registered
946 Posts
if you want a nice stance stock just go with a eibach sportline its for the 4 cyl but it should drop you about to almost 2 inches but not quite and they will ride smoother and i had 17" in the beginning so im telling you from experience. dont worry about room you wil be fine.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love this forum! thanks a lot you guys! oh, and ill have pics up as soon as everything is finished! thanks! i was thinkin about getting the neuspeed sports, i found an auction on ebay, 139 with free shipping. what do you all think?

·
Registered
112 Posts
DON'T GET NEUSPEED SPORTLINES..... NO NO NO.... they are horrible, and i have a bunch of performance shops that will back me up on this comment. Neuspeed sportlines definatly sag 99.9% of the time over time. Eibach prokits have been proven to never sag over time.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DON'T GET NEUSPEED SPORTLINES..... NO NO NO.... they are horrible, and i have a bunch of performance shops that will back me up on this comment. Neuspeed sportlines definatly sag 99.9% of the time over time. Eibach prokits have been proven to never sag over time.
somethin told me not to get them, thanks :)

·
The OG is here!!!
1,082 Posts
Springs and coilovers

Right now i have Eibach Prokit 1.5in and 215/50/R17 and i elminate the gaps.eheh My new setup will be KYB GR2 with Coilovers it will hopefully be a smoooth ride.:) Later after i install this setup i might sell my Eibach Prokit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts