Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
♠ 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT ♠
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup guys and gals! just wondering if anyone would be interested in my current retrofit. well i will be getting a new set of headlights in a month or so and i will be selling my current retrofit.

they are e46 single xenon projector (bmw 3 series and audi tt use these) w/ matching shroud that says "xenon" on it (those are darn sexy :D ). the headlights are oem blackhoused and the shield is modified to have more blue on the cutoff. well here's the link w/ pics of the headlights and cutoff:

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=30769&highlight=ece+valeos

headlight condition:
well the driver side headlight is missing a tab on the bottom but it's no problem installing and is still straight. for av6 you'll need to push the windshield washer fluid to the side a bit to fit them in.

notice one of the headlights have 1 tab on the bottom...that's the one i'm talking about.

here's how they look

here's what is inclueded:
1 pair of hella slim ballast w/ ignitor
1 pair of new orasm 4100k d2s bulbs
1 pair of headlight w/ e46 projectors in them
price will be $550 shipped or $520 local pick up or i delever to you

let me know if anyone is interested :D again...this will problly be for ready in a month or so...give you people time to save up the $$$ :cool:

·
AV6.com OG Member
1,129 Posts
how much do you have to push the windshield wiper fluid? will there be pressure on it so ther might be a chance for it to break? do you have pics of the back? thanks.

also, what's your new setup going to be?

·
*this space for rent*
1,024 Posts
can i see pics of the back? and how much if I just wanted the headlights?

·
♠ 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT ♠
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i don't have pics of the back right now...actually i took out my bottle when i had my first retrofit which took a bit more room. since these projectors are smaller you shouldn't have any problem...basically you'll need to push the bottle to the side just a bit so the headlights can slide right in...then after that you're set. there shouldn't be any pressure on it and nothing will break.

·
AV6.com OG Member
1,129 Posts
kool! i'll be waiting :) also, what was the purpose of that tab that was missing? was it a mounting position? is there any condensation/leaking problems? and last but not least, any hassle from the cops of any sort (just out of curiosity)?

thanks kin!

- wes

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
damn .. i want these .. but that tab .. my dad would inspect them and be .. youre stupid .. hahaha .. is it one of the tabs that you screw on underneath with the long piece of metal

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
ll kaidoy ll said:
kool! i'll be waiting :) also, what was the purpose of that tab that was missing? was it a mounting position? is there any condensation/leaking problems? and last but not least, any hassle from the cops of any sort (just out of curiosity)?

thanks kin!

- wes
you shouldnt be hassled by cops because there is an amber strip on the corner..

The tab missing is one of the 4 screws that you have to take out your headlights.. If you open your hood and check the headlights out, you a tab there.. It shouldnt be a problem if its missing. becuase the bottom 3 screws are strong enough to hold the headlight in place...

They shouldnt have condensation to these headlights...

as for the moving the windshield container, you just have to unscrew the screw that holds it togethers and your free to move it around.. It will not affect anything...

kin, did you get the tsx retro already? I got my retro today, but there was a slight problem, so i'll have to fix it and put it on tomorrow..

·
♠ 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT ♠
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
v62kaccord said:
how much just for the headlights w/o the HIDs
um...it'll problly be around 350 shipped for the headlights...but i would perfer selling them all together :D

ll kaidoy ll said:

thanks kin!

- wes
they're on pretty secure w/ the missing tab and like kiet said you shouldn't get hassel by cops since it's still got the amber reflector on the corner. also there are no condensation/leaking problems...rich sealed them up pretty good :up:

oh and kiet i heard about your problem lol hope you get it fix man :D and yea i'm gonna get tsx headlights...the ones on richard's car but he needs to retrofit himself the evo projector first before i can get his headlights lol

oh forgot to add...the driver side got this small red dot on it, can't really tell unless up CLOSE...it was like that when i bought the headlights =/

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
bleh.. ugly headlight... :hide:

hey Kin.. is this thread the reason you call in SICK!!! ;) :hide2:

:p
bump for a honest seller and geniun good guy.. :D oh and a HID freak.. ;)

·
Honda luv
649 Posts
dude.. your getting rid of these already?? what's your next projectors? don't tell me s2k..:) u'll sell these no prob....

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
ay kin, i am in need of a pair of d2s hid bulbs? how much were you plannin on sellin it if you were to sell them without the bulbs? how many hours on them?

·
*this space for rent*
1,024 Posts
let me know if you're selling the headlights alone. and can we see pics against a wall and the back of the headlights also. oh, and in the engine bay. how do they look while driving?

·
♠ 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT ♠
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok since i got like a month or so before i get my new headlights i'll try to take pics of them while driving and engine bay and stuff...

UrbanRocker said:
let me know if you're selling the headlights alone. and can we see pics against a wall and the back of the headlights also. oh, and in the engine bay. how do they look while driving?
if it comes down to it i guess i can sell the headlights separately for like 350 shipped. the beam on the e46 is very wide and bright...wider than my old setup which was a6 projectors or something like that. put it this way...i'm driving on the fast lane on a 5 lane fwy and i can still see my cutoff on the wall all the way in the slow lane lol

well here's a pic of the cutoff i took last night...that place has a lot of light so can't really tell the output but eh

Kiet said:
ay kin, i am in need of a pair of d2s hid bulbs? how much were you plannin on sellin it if you were to sell them without the bulbs? how many hours on them?
well i'm gonna be keeping my old bulbs since it's colorshifted and has nice blue/white :D i'll sell the new ones that i'm gonna get in a week or so. they're orasm 4100k d2s bulbs. if you want those i'll sell them to you for 40 bucks

flytojungho said:
dude.. your getting rid of these already?? what's your next projectors? don't tell me s2k..:) u'll sell these no prob....
i wish they were s2k lol they're tsx...close to s2k i guess :p

·
*this space for rent*
1,024 Posts
hey, please don't take the pics yourself while driving, have a passenger take them. I don't want you to risk getting into an accident just to take pictures. and what if it was local pickup? can I check them out? i'm in Burbank

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
I'll take them Kin.. Just curious. Are they a pair? and are they completely brand new or used?

Let me know when you'll get them so i can come pick them up for you...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts