Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I got a few more things to sell. All prices are picked up locally, and I will charge actual shipping charges if you want me to ship. The only trade I will consider is for the newest ipod nano 4G.

LRG jacket. It is brand new, with tags. $45 takes it. Size XL.

LRG Atlantis T-Shirt. Size XL as well. In excellent condition. No rips, stains, etc. $20 takes it.

Blackberry Pearl 8100. In white, light scratches, nothing big. Has GPS Capabilities if you sign up for the service. T-Mobile Branded, can be unlocked to use for other carriers. Will come with the phone, charger, and CD software. $135 takes it.

Nokia E62 Smartphone. This is a Cingular branded phone. I was going to unlock it and use it as my backup, but I decided to use the money for other things. This phone will come with the original box, paperwork, cables, charger. I will also throw in a case for this phone, along with the tool to install it. It is a black case. $100 will take it.

Slim PS2. I bought this six months ago at Gamestop. Hasn't seen a lot of playing time due to work/school. I will include 3 games: Twisted Metal Black, MLB 06, and GTA Liberty City Stories. The system itself is in excellent condition, and I will include some stuff to go along with it. It will come with 1 controller, 1 SONY 8MB memory card, a/c adaptor, and I will include a controller extension, vertical stand, and gold plated a/v cables to go with it. $90 picked up. I also have NBA 2K8 for ps2, I can let it go for an additional $15.

Any questions, please feel free to PM or ask!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
ill take the LRG, pm me info :) im local bro, dealt with you beforei believe

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
LRG Jacket brand new...btw, its authentic right?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BUMP!!

LRG stuff still available. Everything else is gone. I will go cheaper if someone buys both of the LRG items!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts