Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just ordered the "M3 Style Deck Lid" for the coupes. Was looking around and it seemed that no one had bought this and put one on, so I thought, eh why not.

Total was like 45 bucks or so. Not too bad. Got the carbon fiber one to match the rest of the car. (I have the black and grpahite thing going i guess lol)

All I'm worried about is the fitment on it which I hope is at least decent. lol I'm not hoping for much considering it was only 20 bucks without shipping.

Well, when I get it, I'll put up some pics and keep you updated.

Later

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Boovila said:
So I just ordered the "M3 Style Deck Lid" for the coupes. Was looking around and it seemed that no one had bought this and put one on, so I thought, eh why not.

Total was like 45 bucks or so. Not too bad. Got the carbon fiber one to match the rest of the car. (I have the black and grpahite thing going i guess lol)

All I'm worried about is the fitment on it which I hope is at least decent. lol I'm not hoping for much considering it was only 20 bucks without shipping.

Well, when I get it, I'll put up some pics and keep you updated.

Later
when i tried it was off a lot since the trunk is not straight and really curvy...it would make a nice rooof spoiler....but either way ur gonna have to cut a lot off. post pics when ur done tho.

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
accord03 said:
when i tried it was off a lot since the trunk is not straight and really curvy...it would make a nice rooof spoiler....but either way ur gonna have to cut a lot off. post pics when ur done tho.
I see.

Yeah you're right about the roof spoiler. Eh, we'll see what I come up with when I get it.

Btw, did you also purchase it? How'd you get a chance to try it?

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Boovila said:
I see.

Yeah you're right about the roof spoiler. Eh, we'll see what I come up with when I get it.

Btw, did you also purchase it? How'd you get a chance to try it?
friend had one lying around...just measured it up...

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Boovila said:
Oh i see. are you sure it was for the two door?

well i think it was the m3 replica but the longer one for the accord sedans...but yeah...just try it out...its gonna require work....but should come out fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts