Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Magnaflow catback for the v6 for sale. Brand new. 450 shipped!

http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shopexd.asp?zone=Sport&id=919

I bought this for my car but I'm probably going to trade it in. It's brand new in the box. I paid retail but I just want to unload it. I'm asking 650.00 shipped.

I realize I'm a noob so here's some references if you'd like to check me out. I'm an admin on www.aseclub.net under the name of "Rev. Axewhlder" and I also have an ebay account under the name of "cswarman".

I'm going to cross-post this on most of the major accord boards for about a week or so. If no one is interested it's going on ebay.

Any questions feel free to hit me up. Thanks!

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
this is 430 shipped @ Performancepeddler.com, at least that's where me and numerous other members got theirs

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
NOpe, it's for a V6, 15640, I bought 2 sets so far... lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I'm going for a price drop because I need to move this.

575.00 shipped or 500.00 if you pick it up. I'm local to Scranton, Pa.

This is a brand new system. Never opened.

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
this is 430 shipped @ Performancepeddler.com, at least that's where me and numerous other members got theirs
I just went to that site and it's $602 shipped. You must have gotten it during a sale or something...because that's a great price. I'm sorry I missed that sale, that's cheap for an exhaust and the Magnaflow looks pretty good. Do you have any pics of it installed on your car by chance?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump for the price change. 480.00 + shipping now. I just want it out of my garage. I'm taking a decent hit on this now.

If you're local you're welcome to pick it up.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
One more price drop. Asking 450.00 + shipping. Local pickup is fine too.

I dont think you'll find a better deal on a brand new system like this.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Last price drop on this..

450.00 SHIPPED! Only thing is I'll be shipping it via Greyhound instead of UPS/Fedex due to it's size.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts