Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
The_Tofu_Shop said:
tooo sexie.....great car bro! and props to dabenz, nice vid. btw, mugenR, is your StreetGlow kit Neo Blue or turquoise? i love the look..
neo-blue... thanks

·
V6P Negotiator & Promoter
1,460 Posts
Excellent looking AV6. Looking at all your pics it shows a lot TLC went into modifying the interior & exterior of your ride, great job! Congrats! :up: :up:

·
Registered
145 Posts
chrome shift bezel

Damn these ROTM's just keep gettin better and better! Andew, you got anymore pics of the gear selector bevel (that metal piece by the shift boot). That looks really nice!
hey loxllxol the ring is one of those ractive rings like the one i have he just has a different boot on it mines carbon his is leather i think.they do look nice imo.luis

·
Senior Moderhater
6,110 Posts
For those that want to see what mugenR's car used to look like, here it is... HAR HAR HAR, where does abe find all these pics? :naughty:

·
Registered
173 Posts
holy crap! damn!!!! that was soo long ago! where you get that? lol

·
say hello to angels..
4,491 Posts
can't believe i never saw pics of this car until this thread was put up :eek:

boy was i missing out :p

this is such an aggressive coupe! :up:

·
the lone outdoorsman
498 Posts
that ****s crazy ... got a little bit of everything ... i really like the system ... and thats some VERY good photography.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Jordanrod said:
its a manual?!?! how??!??!
uh.. accords have manuals dummy =P

mad props :D

just a suggestion.. you should change your pedals :D thats the only thing i see stock.

·
Your V12, My V-twin.
3,851 Posts
MugenR, your car is f-cking amazing!!! i remember your car was one of the first cars i saw and went "that's very nice and clean." i wanted the same kit setup you have.

and much respect goes out to all of those who keep this vote running. i have NEVER and would never have seen these amazing pics of MugenR's ride if it weren't for this contest. it just goes to show that although some people don't openly brag about their car, they have some really really HOT rides.

"jerry at OE Tuning" - man, you're totally OG [too]!!! :cool: mugenR, after seeing this thread, you've deserved to win for a long time.

·
EX-Featured Ride Coord.
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
since so many of you have contacted me asking about the song i used in the video, here it is:

artist: limp bizkit
album: chocolate starfish and hot dog flavored water
track: rollin' (urban assault vehicle)

http://home.comcast.net/~mmpalwala/V6PROTM/limpbizkit.wma

for those of you who watch WWE.......its the remixed version of one of undertaker's song :D

ENJOY!!!

41 - 60 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.