Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
MASTER OF MAYHEM
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys, here is the deal, wanna give my fellow V6pers first crack at this stuff. I work at a dealer as some of you know, and a few years back we had a speed shop. Well it got shut down a few years back. They threw all the parts that we had up in the parts loft and forgot about them! Being that I am in the "import mod generation" they asked me to inventory everything and sell it off! Almost EVERY parts is BNIB! As with any sale like this, there is no warranty or guarantees!

All the prices listed SHOULD undercut any price you will find of ebay, if you find a better price, that is legit for the identical item in the same condition(new used etc) I will beat any price and take ANY REASONABLE OFFER!!!

I will hold a part on dibs for ONE WEEK, if the payment is not received by then, it will go to the next person in line.

It will be best if you emailed me directly, at [email protected] with your full name the email you want me to have, so I can put your name on the parts list.

All parts can be viewed on photo bucket page, the number of the image should correspond to the one on the list. If you see anything miss labeled, let me know. I put in a lot of time on the net finding out what all this stuff fits, and I am bound to have made a mistake somewhere!

Parts can also be picked up at the store on Friday or Saturday at Smail Honda Village in Greensbug, PA if your local. I will also adjust the price due to not shipping the item.

So, I will reiterate the terms:

1. All sales are final
2. All parts sold as-is
3. I will beat another companies price quote
4. Listed prices include shipping to the lower 48 states
5. I will give shipping discounts on multiple parts
6. Paypal, or cash in person are the only accepted payment methods If using paypal, there will be a 3% fee added to the negotiated price!
7. Parts are being listed locally as well, and local sales take priority to this forum
8. DO NOT LOW BALL, BUT I WILL NOT TURN DOWN ANY REASONABLE OFFER!!!!!!!!

PICTURES ARE HERE: http://s609.photobucket.com/albums/tt171/joepro95pb/PARTS/

listing is here:

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/pts/1103225435.html

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
can you confirm that the axxis front pads are for 98-02 accord 4cyl? and how much shipped to 91765

·
MASTER OF MAYHEM
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the price on the listing is shipped price, I cross referenced the part number on the box with the newer axxis part number, witch is 45-0465u, which fits these cars:

1997 - 1999 Acura CL 2.2 L, 2.3 L 4 Cyl - Front
1993 - 1997 Honda Accord Coupe - Front
1998 - 2002 Honda Accord Coupe 4 Cyl. - Front
1990 - 1993 Honda Accord Sedan Akebono Caliper - Front
1994 Honda Accord Sedan - Front
1995 - 1997 Honda Accord Sedan 4 Cyl. - Front
2001 - 2005 Honda Civic Coupe EX - Front
2006 - 2008 Honda Civic Coupe DX, LX, EX - Front
2001 - 2003 Honda Civic Hatchback - Front
2001 - 2002 Honda Civic Sedan GX, EX - Front
2003 Honda Civic Sedan GX, EX - Front
2004 - 2005 Honda Civic Sedan LX, GX, EX - Front
2006 Honda Civic Sedan DX, LX, EX - Front
2007 - 2008 Honda Civic Sedan DX, LX, EX - Front

I was unaware the sedan 4cly brakes are different!??

·
Registered
450 Posts
ill be selling my car soon but can you PM me a list of parts you have that will fit an 05 Accord sedan. im really interested. thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts