Accord V6 Forum banner

Max sizes at stock height

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Doodie 
#1 ·
Hi all I’m sure its been covered somewhere along the lines but my searches haven’t shown me my same question or at least I haven’t found it since my darn phone keeps self scrolling thru pages at a time so please bare with me. I just got my 04 lx sedan and can’t stand the fat five spoke oem wheels. I don’t want to change the ride height or modify the suspension in any way (unless I absolutely have to change the camber). But I would like to know what the largest wheel and tire setup I can run would be. I know it would vary by offset also but just a general size guideline is good enough for me, if it occasionally rubs at full lock or on a really nasty bump that’s also alright by me. From what I’ve been reading I mostly see people going for a 18” wheel with varying widths but some have different suspension setups also so that’s where i keep getting lost. I want to have the wheel fairly flush with the fender maybe just a little bit past it and maybe a finger to two finger gap between the tire and fender. As for tires I’m equally as lost just whatever will fit with the size wheel. If anyone is gonna sit here and roast or criticize saying “why don’t you go look at past threads of what other people run” or “if you don’t know what will fit you shouldn’t mess with it” don’t bother chiming in. I’m looking for help from the people who don’t mind simply helping a noob. Much appreciated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.