Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the max size for wheels that I can get for the 04 V6 coupe?

I've seen (searched) measurements for 19" rims with a size of 19x8 max. Is this true? Or can I go with 19x8.5 or possibly 19x9??? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

:)

·
Banned
117 Posts
I have 20x8.5 Maido gr5's on mine and with a 2.0 inch drop with 225/35/20

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was there any rubbing???

The reason I'm asking is cuz I'm thinking of getting some 5zigen Hyper 5ZR's for my car. But the measurements are 19x8.5 in the fronts and 19x9 in the rear.

Will these wheels fit or will they rub?

Thanks.

·
Banned
117 Posts
the 20'inch rims that i have only rub when i get the car on a real hard angle. I would recommend this combination of rims and suspension to anybody with a 7 Gen. I have the sprint coils which are just ok for now. The car rides good and looks sick. the offset for the 20's is +44.

·
Registered
676 Posts
You probably could get away with the 19x8.5 on the fronts but that would be pushing it. 19x9 in the rear... definitely pushing it but hey try it out and see if it works out. I wouldn't go with anything wider than a 225/35R19 width tire tho. If it doesn't work out take the car to the body shop and have the fender wells rolled or shaved professionally.

·
Registered
4 Posts
D R E W said:
You probably could get away with the 19x8.5 on the fronts but that would be pushing it. 19x9 in the rear... definitely pushing it but hey try it out and see if it works out. I wouldn't go with anything wider than a 225/35R19 width tire tho. If it doesn't work out take the car to the body shop and have the fender wells rolled or shaved professionally.
So would 19x8s with the neuspeed race kit be fine?

·
Banned
117 Posts
Heres an early pic of my ride!!!!!!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Where are the pics? Does this thread seem like we have been here before. The widest tire you can go is a 235/35/19, now this is the widest you can go with keeping the factory specs of your stock rims and tires. Many have put 245/35/19 on there vehicals.
Do a thread search and you find about 20 threads on this subject, instead of starting another thread.

·
399 Posts
I have 19x8s on 235/35/19ZRs. They fit perfect and look awesome!

·
Banned
117 Posts
go to the 7th gen gallery to see my pics of the 20's before the inspire light conversion

1 - 14 of 14 Posts