Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
I no Nintendo
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
18x9 45 offset bronze with Nitto NT 555 265/35/18 with about 98% life yours for $650 I will take more pics later on tonight.

·
Registered
302 Posts
i'm interested,
any rubbing issues in the front? just wondering because 9wide and 265 tires seem a little lit too aggressive for the front,
and I guess you roll all your fenders am I correct?,
tks

·
Registered
302 Posts
i'm interested,
any rubbing issues in the front? just wondering because 9wide and 265 tires seem a little lit too aggressive for the front,
and I guess you roll all your fenders am I correct?,
tks
i think I found an answer to my own question

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1735797&highlight=265/35/18#post1735797

265/40 is a beefy ass tire!!! I think 265/35 or 255/35 should be your choice all the way!!! Also it's not the inside you got to worry about, it's the outside, but you probably already knew that. Good luck man!!!

By the way new setup on the way for me ;) 19". Also ordering Ksports cause I want to ride smooth finally!
just wanting to be sure

·
FG4
2,274 Posts

·
I no Nintendo
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
replied to PM's

Sorry for the delay on the pics guys, I had some dude break into my house this Thursday so I have been dealing with that yesterday/today.

This is low down you do have to roll your fenders if you need a fender roller I can rent you one for $50 and I can show you how to do it... :D One rim has curb damage cant really see it but I will point it out on the pic tomorrow.

·
Registered
302 Posts
replied to PM's

Sorry for the delay on the pics guys, I had some dude break into my house this Thursday so I have been dealing with that yesterday/today.

This is low down you do have to roll your fenders if you need a fender roller I can rent you one for $50 and I can show you how to do it... :D One rim has curb damage cant really see it but I will point it out on the pic tomorrow.
ok,
did you have to remove the front fender liners to make them fit?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts