Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok besides myself who wlse lives in maryland and what part do you live in,maybe I seen a few of ya around? I'm in glenburnie,brooklyn.or baltimore usually

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice lookin ride when I get mine back next week ill be branchin out seeing where other accords n shyt r too many sti around here I need my own kind of riced out civics I do not claim as my own, the terrible looking none painted bodykits, no exhaust just muffler,bone stock that type of crap very few decent ones. where do you hang, parking lots or what? I wouldn't mind seeing that get up lol it'll still b a while before the h22 is boosted. bow many lbs you running?

·
Registered
502 Posts
BlAcK6ThGeN said:
nice lookin ride when I get mine back next week ill be branchin out seeing where other accords n shyt r too many sti around here I need my own kind of riced out civics I do not claim as my own, the terrible looking none painted bodykits, no exhaust just muffler,bone stock that type of crap very few decent ones. where do you hang, parking lots or what? I wouldn't mind seeing that get up lol it'll still b a while before the h22 is boosted. bow many lbs you running?

Just bought a house so I haven't been out much in the past few months. Sometimes I roll down to rockville to meet and hang with telele and the bwi crew. Other then that I'll hit a few local car meets/shows.
Right not 7 or 11psi. By this time next month 13 daily. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts