Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
"Certified Hybrid Killer"
5,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen it twice on 270 in the past two weeks now, be careful! ;)

It's an 03-04 V6 sedan, dark grey with tints to conceal the lights, and I think it has a lip spoiler too. Think it's an 04 EX because I thought I saw the SAT radio antenna which was a new feature added in 04.

Anyways, watch out! :laugh:

Will try to have my camera ready so that I can get a pic if I spot it again. :)

·
J35 6Spd
6,107 Posts
oh wow.

Cops on 270 get sneakier and sneakier every day.

I got clocked once over 1/4 mile away by a motorcycle cop using laser. I never take chances on that road again.

·
Registered
652 Posts
has to be supercharged if i ever find it at a 7-eleven I will have my word with them and check whats under the hood and hopefully post pics, means I will start going to 7 elevens in the 270 near stops at 7-elevens lol buying coffee and donuts.

·
Registered
652 Posts
i saw a black chevy cavalier very glossy and clean with like 20% limo tint doing about 90 mph on route 50 toward hyattsville new york ave area coming from annapolis, thought he was gonna pull me over for going to slow on the slow lane.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
are you sure its a real cop car? I've seen storeis about the fakes one before.

·
03 AV6 Coupe
1,628 Posts
ha thats really neat! That 7th gen AV6 that they have will definately outrun any ford crownvic cop car in a straight line by a long shot. The cop cars I saw at the track here were running mid-high 17's haha.

·
5,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
are you sure its a real cop car? I've seen storeis about the fakes one before.
Yup, complete with stealth lights on the rear deck concealed by the heavy tint, and a compact light set on the front dash. Thought I saw a UHF band antenna mounted too, but I always go by it so fast and only catch glimpses. Definitely a legit cop car.

·
5,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ha thats really neat! That 7th gen AV6 that they have will definately outrun any ford crownvic cop car in a straight line by a long shot. The cop cars I saw at the track here were running mid-high 17's haha.
Not surprised. Ford just provides very low cost base configuration cars and then whatever agency is buying them can do whatever the heck they want with them. I know for a fact that some of the county crown vics around here have superchargers. Was out for a jog at lunch one day and heard one rip around a corner "testing" with the very distinct sound of an S/C whine, and acceleration definitely far beyond what a standard vic will do.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
I saw it yesterday going to Rockville on 270. Really dark tint on a gray accord. Doesn't really look that distinctive unless you look close. Sneaky..

·
Registered
652 Posts
You better believe that on thanksgiving day the State Troopers will be out in POV with hidden lights lol, in full force! Happy Thanksgiving to them too.

·
03 AV6 Coupe
1,628 Posts
I saw a 2002-2006 Toyota Camry V6 undercover cop car on saturday! It was tan in color. That was probably the most unexpected one of all to see haha. It was pulled over on the side of the road with 2 crown vicotrias and had flashing lights front and back with the red/blue lights in the back window.

J

·
0 Posts
^I've gotten pulled over by a newer Camry w/ Baby-blue paint, opaque tint, and 20's !!!

Passed him doing about a bill lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts