Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone live near Ferrum College VA area? I'd like to meet up with some of you, see how and what you're doing to your baby. I'm not talkin right next to the college, I mean within 200 miles or so. If anyone is interested cool, if not it's no problem. Just wantin to check things out. Peace.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hey, where is that college in VA?

·
Registered
220 Posts
accusedmonk said:
The zip code is 24088. It's near Roanoke, well 45 mins away, but in that area.
That's like 4 hours away from DC !!! :eek: That is just too much driving for just a meet. Maybe for a car show or something like that. I am thinking of going to VIR in November 19-21. Maybe then.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha, thought so. Where is VIR at, I'm pretty sure I know some friends that were goin to go to it. While we're at it, do you know if the same six speed transmission is used in all the Acuras? I need the CL-S transmission for the swap like Jimmyrecluse did.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Not sure about that.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Hey, I been to that college when I used to be in marching band. lol. Yeah, you guys can say it.....This one time....in band camp.... :D

·
Registered
220 Posts
99AznAccord said:
Hey, I been to that college when I used to be in marching band. lol. Yeah, you guys can say it.....This one time....in band camp.... :D
Band Camp ... LOL. :naughty: :hitit:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts