153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Again, Megan Racing 98-02 4 Cylinder Header feeler thread

Price is 150 shipped

Please reply if interested

·
*this space for rent*
1,024 Posts
is there a difference if it were picked up? and how is the quality of the header?

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
^ wow.. that's pretty cheap. How's Megan quality, btw....carb legal?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Megan uses t304 tig welded stainless steel. Stainless steel lasts for many years. Unlike ceramic, the chance of cracking is very low. In addition, stainless steel turns into a nice purple color when heated. Welding, quality, price are Megans best attributes. The price is slightly cheaper for pickups. The price on this groupbuy is even cheaper than ebay prices. But quality is the same and comes with a valid one year warranty

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sure thts another option, but please compare apples to apples
Look carefully, its not t-304 steel
It doesnt have a brand nor a warranty.
For 25 bucks more you can get all of the above and Im a authorized vendor for megan.
There will always be other options but it all depends on what the buyer wants.

I can go lower if I can get enough buyers. Im just gauging interests right now. The lowest Ive seen on ebay i 155 shipped. I am offering at 150 but will definetly go lower if I can get at least 10 confirmed buyers

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
By the way, the link you gave me is weird. The title says stainless steel but the descriptions says ceramic coated. Those are two totally different headers. With ebay, theres always a risk, so be careful

·
*this space for rent*
1,024 Posts
what if you can't get 10 confirmed buyers? do the ones that are still interested get the low price?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ill do the best I can. Im trying to find as many buyers as possible but no matter what, the price will not be greater than 150 shipped

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
^ I agree with Master Post Whore above me. :up: :naughty:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
still trying to get enough member interested. Im setting up the gropbuy pretty much for sure but Im trying to get enough members so I can lower the price. The groupbuy will not be the like the one I did for the v6 header. For this groupbuy, headers will be shipped out five at a time for a total of three times

·
Master Post Whore
922 Posts
jaketheb0mb said:
still trying to get enough member interested. Im setting up the gropbuy pretty much for sure but Im trying to get enough members so I can lower the price. The groupbuy will not be the like the one I did for the v6 header. For this groupbuy, headers will be shipped out five at a time for a total of three times
are these headers carb legal?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no
all megan products are not carb legal due to the visual part of the smog check

1 - 20 of 21 Posts