Still in great condition
Thinking of letting it go for 325 shipped obo
I have some pix of it, but apparently I can't upload them thru my iPhone
I'll upload pix of the exhaust as soon as I can, thanks

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually used it on my sedan, the reason i used it was because I have a race header on the car, so the piping is actually about 3 inches longer, so I bought this coupe exhaust to make everything fit
One thing I guess you could do is make an extra pipe from your cat to the exhaust

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

This was the exhaust before I put it on my car, I still haven't had the chance yet to take a picture after I took it off, I'll try to get it up by this week

·
Registered
248 Posts
Looks nice! Sorry about the late reply. So basically this comes with everything I need to do a bolt-on install this system myself? Or do I still have to take it to a shop and get it professional installed?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You could install it yourself, but since you're a sedan like myself, you'll need a 2-3" piping extension from the catback in order to the exhaust system

I tried installing it on my car before I had my racing headers on, there was a good 2-3" gap between from the catback to the exhaust

·
Kevin
718 Posts
Interesting, was looking at getting this exact exhaust, do you happen to have any pictures of it while it was installed on the car?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here are some pix and videos
The videos are with test pipe

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=213930

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Sorry, this is the only picture I actually have of it on my car from the muffler

When I had it on my car, it looked stock because the exhaust didn't stick out as much, the only thing that would be different is the piping size and the look from the muffler

If you guys want, I could find time to put the exhaust back on for you guys.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bringing my old F/S thread back to life

still have this thing laying around..dropping down price to 300 shipped 275 picked up obo

not in perfect shape, still decent, needs to be cleaned up a bit

PM me offers

1 - 20 of 20 Posts