Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i'll be buying aprevo's tien basics next week so my current coils will be coming off the following week.
Just creating a thread to see of anyone would be interested..
they are Megan Racing Sleeve-overs adjustable hieght,for 98-02 accords but have them on my 7th gen coupe and they work fine.they have only been on my car no more then 3 weeks or maybe a month and are still new.I have the original box,spanner wrench,instructions,warranty papers and the top hats are new cuz i didnt put them on.
asking $90 +shipping OBO
again,these will be coming off the week after next..

here are the pics:

·
Registered
171 Posts
can i get some pics please, dibs on this!!! I'll be home from vacation on tuesday so I cant check mail earlier than that.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
celestion,if aznboyz flakes then you get dibs.
aprevo already has the coils off is car so whoever pays first i guess,then i'll pay aprevo and once i swap i'll send them out if thats fair..

·
7yr / 120K
955 Posts
I take it these are for the V6... is that correct? Do you happen to have the part number or link to them online? I did a quick search and found them for $100 new, which seems cheap to me. How is the quality? I don't know much about these sleeves so I'd like to get more info before I go ahead with it. I really like the adjustability but need to be sure they will be as nice as my current setup.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'll find a link.i paid $145 shipped which wasnt too long ago and springs really dont go through wear and tear so theyre pretty new.i'll find the link.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
I think aznboy wants it. He is just in LA. Will be back maybe tuesday.

·
Euro accord wannabe
1,130 Posts
hows the ride on these? and will it fit over tokico blues?
thanks~

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
if you want I can give him a call and ask him about the coilover for you.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts