Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Team Haidabo
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I already checked the product reviews section, yet found no mention of "Meguiar's Gold Class Rich Leather Cleaner/Conditioner SPRAY , " and I could not figure out how to post this product with an opinion there either. So here is my opinion:

The Meguiar's Gold Class Rich Leather Cleaner/Conditioner spray is a pretty kool stuff, and the odor is not too bad, unlike some other brands. I sprayed some on the seats, dash, gear shift knob - hell, where ever there was leather, dam near! :p Even the dang airbag cover. Today, when I entered my car, the leather looked nice, clean, and well conditioned, and had a light shine to it. :D Even my li'l brother mentioned that the seats and upholstery looked and felt newer, even to the touch. I am not saying that it makes them new, yet they do look and feel way better than before. :D

For now, I say this is kool stuff. Priced at $10 from Autozone, I would definately get another bottle. :up:

BTW, the cons were the price as opposed to the lotion version of the same product, you have to take care to watch for overspray, and that dam safety plug that comes attached to the nozzle that ya have to figure out how to get off, so you could use the stuff. :)

·
p***ion fruit g/t ftmfw
318 Posts
i purchased the same thing yesterday... i think it smells pretty good actually, felt the same way about the product as taospec but i accidently sprayed some ont he front winshield, and that was a pain to wipe off. the tab on the other hand popped right off when i squeezed on the handle. haha. i like how my leather is a bit more shiny and slippery now :)

·
Hatin' on me hatin' on me
3,751 Posts
taospec said:
BTW, the cons were the price as opposed to the lotion version of the same product, you have to take care to watch for overspray, and that dam safety plug that comes attached to the nozzle that ya have to figure out how to get off, so you could use the stuff. :)
I have the lotion version and I don't like it as much. It cakes up in the crevaces of the stitching and what not. Just my opinion.

·
Team Haidabo
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
inspired1 said:
I have the lotion version and I don't like it as much. It cakes up in the crevaces of the stitching and what not. Just my opinion.
I have the lotion version, too. Yet I do not use it. lol I like the spray much better, and it appears to saturate the leather, and really condition it the way I want. It seems the lotion only removes debris. I have the Mother's lotion as well, and that seems to do the trick, and I could see results when using it. It's just that I am a lil lazy, and have a fetish for shooting spray bottles. :p

Trapshot68, I agree with ya on that one. I used the cleaner my lady has, and that mess smells funky. I let her use mine now. Besides, at least it smells a lil better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts