Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
-fs 19inch adr fuel rims 550$+shipping or local pick up (pics soon)

-xenon full lipkit - 400$+shipping or local pick up (PENDING SALE)

-f23a1 head port and polished 5 angle valve job.- 200$+(shipping???75lbs) or local pickup (SOLD!)

-aem came gear- 85$+shipping or local pickup (SOLD)

- ebay underdrive pully 20$
-auto Meter boost gauge -50$
-dual gauge pod -20$
-aem v2 100$+shipping or local pickup (PENDING SALE)

-Apexi vafc2 150-$+shiping or local pick up (SOLD)

-Tienss Super Sport springs 2000milies 85$+shipping or local pickup

More items to be listed. Pm me or call me (323)7070979 I would like all this items to be picked up localy, i dont accept paypal since some pple dont have paypal. Money order check or cashiers check is fine.

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
types323 said:
fs 19inch adr fuel rims,xenon full kit front back and side's,f23a1 head port and polished 5 angle valve job, aem came gear , aem v2 v-afc 2
Might want to post pics, prices, etc.

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the_accordian said:
whats the condition of the vafc 2 and cam gear. Did you use a wiring harness for the vafc or did you splice wires?
I spliced them, but kept them in a good condition enough to be used over and over again. As for the rims, Im Going to take pics. The head is never been installed, no miles on it, brand new, with a 5 angles valve job with wider valves holes.

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Steverino said:
Interested in wheels and head.... please post pics/asking price

Post as soon i can get my new memory stick in my camera, and all items are in good setup for picture taking.

·
Registered
393 Posts
vafc2

dibs if really 15$ and good condition..........will send you extra extra on shipping pm me

wait nevermind you aint sellin it for 15 i see you pressed the - instead of a 0 at the end making it 150 :) somebody grab this up good deal

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DarkSideAccord said:
$15 fo the vafc2? i'm driving over to ur place rite now! :D

can u tell me more bat the head? i'm local, so i can pick it up ASAP... how much power u expecting to gain?

The main job done was long lasting valve corners, perfect polished regrind. Used all perfect tools. XSENGINEERING did the work. 5 angle valve job, 3 qourts of inch wided at the end of the berrol. All volve polished down for smooth intermission. Awesome buffing and ported all around. 255 cfm to 187 cfm down on all valves. The head was fired up once on a testing f23 head, works like a charm. I will give you anyone 12 month guarantee.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts