Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find those button covers for steering wheel? I'm talking about the trim around the buttons on accord ex v6 audio control buttons. I know TSX has em and they give a really good accent to it.

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
lol.. its not just metal cover.. but is the actual switch... it replace the existing black one completely..

·
Registered
57 Posts
how hard was the install?

·
Registered
50 Posts
those r pain in the ass to take out.. ( the two screws on the side) those r like stuck in there i bought the same ones.. but i cant get those to come off... so i was wondering how u get it off???

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
I had a hard time installing the tsx controls myself. But took my time and got it on. Yeah it was a pain to get the screws off the switches, because it was behind the steering wheel. First move the steering wheel out as far as it goes, so you can get your head behind to see the screws and enough elbow room to get the philips in. The sides you need t-30 bit, that was tight, but you have a racket makes it easier. You can take the whole steering wheel off to make it easier to unscrew the controls, but takes more effort and time.

·
Registered
222 Posts
What's the chance you can replace the cover or the buttons with your current one's? I think it would look nicer with the silver plate an black buttons, or silver buttons with the black plate. Is it possible to mix the two?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts