Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a picture of a dark metalic brown 6th gen? Im thinking of painting my car dark brown with alot of chrome flake. Does anyone think it would look good/bad? Any imput would be greatly appreciated. :D

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
Dark brown as in.... feces brown??

There are way better colours that would flesh out the lines in your car.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
umm....I think brown cars were cool back in the day like 1970s if that. I mean I know you want to be unique and all, but there are better unique colors out there. Unless you REALLY want brown go for it because its your car. But I say no on the brown

·
Registered
105 Posts
:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

personally not a favorite color of mine....

the body shop must have had a sale on "brown"...... 99% off

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay. Bad idea. That car looks like crap, literally... It looked much cooler in my head, haha. I was trying to think "old-school". I do want something different though, just not flashy (e.g. NOT lime green/yellow). Any suggestions on subtly unique color? My car is white right now, maybe just some colored flake or somthing?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Hmm the RPM's read pretty goofy when the car is off, i would hope it doesnt idle right there

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
the car looks really high becuase he only got it painted almost half way down... and didnt really do that great of a job with the shift boot

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
go for a pearl white. :up2:

or the white they use to paint all the honda type r's. I think it's called Championship White

·
Registered
471 Posts
if you're gonna go for the brown, you'll definitely need the biggest and loudest fart cans too.

then on the side of the car paint "i love #2" to finish off the theme.

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Here's a photoshop...I couldn't find a coupe that already had candy-flaked paint on it, but this will do. I think if the car is clean and you get the color right it could look neat

1 - 20 of 22 Posts