Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to be building my next car, it is a 99 Miata (NB) with a 05 Acura RL J45A. This is not my first Miata swap, have built others years ago. I am now 70 and need to get back with it...spent many years racing in SCCA production and Formula. This car will be a dual purpose track and occasional scary ride for milk. I live in Seminole Florida, and if any of you are interested or already doing one, let me know

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Me too!, right now I am sourcing the engine, found a nice 2005 Acura RL with reasonable miles. It will eventually go through a rebuild, but not until I get things sorted. Will be installing a new 6 speed, and a LSD diff from a newer auto Miata (3.9 ratio). It will live until I start adding more torque. The HP is not an issue as I really only need 325 to 350 with this light of a car.
Go to AEM for the ECU, and looking a someone to make the stand alone harness.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mushroom Manifold

I am still collecting parts, and now have sold my house and will be moving back to Colorado, so not yet ready to start the project. I have contact Don at RPM, and he said to pick up a "mushroom" manifold...anyone have pic or description of what that manifold fits or looks like?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.