20.Jason Benedict JMBgolfer
21.DarkcrimeDC
22.Jerry (blacknavi6spd)
23.Rob (Pure Adrenaline)
24.Jeff Valentine
25.??
It looking good... :cool:

Sup Michigan V6P Chapter team members,

I am very impressed on how you all took the iniative and started your own local Michigan Regional. That's what V6P.net is all about. . . so I went ahead and separated your team from the Midwest/east Chapter, and created your very own Michigan Regional Chapter.
:clap: :up::up:

Now I am hoping to see some of you celebrating our 1yr Anniversary this Saturday may 1st, and video taping some of your activites for our nationwide video. . . Taking a touring cruise around some of the national landmarks would be one way to signify your area. . . it's just a thought.

Congrats to you all and keep building up your V6P Chapter it's looking good. ;)

Thanks for your help & support,
Maurice

·
Registered
598 Posts
I'm gonna try...if I do, I just won't be able to stay real late since its like 2 hours away from me and I have work the next day...

·
v6p gangster
2,499 Posts
i got more accords today from milan drag way...they are gonna register....

·
V6P wandering idiot
1,634 Posts
i can throw a rock at michigan.... can i join the party?:D

·
v6p gangster
2,499 Posts
you know it.... are you coming to the meet on the 16th?

·
V6P wandering idiot
1,634 Posts
nah, i got grounded... i hate being 18, living at home, and still being in school.:(

·
v6p gangster
2,499 Posts
damn....so is that a no....hmm i wonder if we can overnight BBQ :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Meeting

Well I am glad to see the list growing for our Michigan chapter!!!! 3 things, #1 When is the next gathering? #2 I think that we should definately schedule something for the Woodward Dream Cruise. Any Thoughts? #3 Anyone know a real respectable speed shop around the S.E. Michigan area to get mods done?

·
Registered
49 Posts
2nd Reply to AccordEXGirl

Is there another e-mail address you have that I could send my you my phone number so we can have a civilized conversation about this?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello all ! I am a newbie to the Michigan chapter as I have just begun the special edition of "Pimp my Ride" in my garage. I have an 02 EX coupe. Looking forward to metting up with you all. Just out of curiousity.....Where are the meets held? I am in the Metro Detroit area. I have found some very interesting information on the site as a visitor and hopefully can be of some assistance to others someday.
My name is Brian and the fairly new single life has left me with too much time on my hands so I decieded to get myself a pissed off Honda project going. only had for a few weeks now and the first thing to go was the whispering quiet exhaust. I have a coil over kit and am waiting for the assistance of my bud to get it done. I will probly end up putting 18's on it as well. Just not sure on the style yet. I like the wheels on Niki's car by the way !! Just dont want anything too ghetto. More of a tuner look is what I am after.

Brian

·
Registered
49 Posts
Reply to Brian

Brian my name is Jeff Valentine and I live in Dearborn, if you ever need some assistance working on your Accord, please let me know, I absolutley have a passion for working on cars & it would be great to meet you as I am also a new member. Let me know if you are interested and I will give you my contact information.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Sorry Jeff, didn't see your reply till now. You can email me at [email protected] if you'd like.

We need to have some sort of meet soon!!!! Even if its just us in the Metro Detroit area!!! I'm in Sterling Heights, where are you guys at?!?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts