Accord V6 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sounds great Jeff. I can be reached on yahoo messenger almost anytime at night. Unless of course i am in the garage ! I use the same ID on the messenger as here. Hey Nikki !!! I am in the Garden City-Westland area. Would love to hang sometime and catch a tuner show. Like I said I am new to the import scene and might need a little hand holding at first but I am a very quick learner. lol

Brian

·
Registered
598 Posts
Well theres a couple shows coming up at the Gibralter Trade Center in Taylor, next weekend the 10th and 11th...I'll be there! My Yahoo ID is accordexgirrrl you'll have to IM me sometime...I won't be around all weekend tho since its 4th of July hehe :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey Brian

You think your new to the import seen, my family dosowned me becaus I bought a japanese car. I have owned every V8 muscle car there is and was and could do anything to them, now I have an import and it is like learning a new language. HEY!!!!! We could learn it together, and build some phat rides. Oh by the way I am not the biggest computer guy so my knowledge of messangers and stuff are nill. Do you have a normal e-mail i can send you my phone number to?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nikki

I sent you a seperate e-mail, but yeh lets set up a time and or a place to meet next weekend for the show at Gibralter, maybe we can all meet for lunch at Chelios's in Dearborn before.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Haha well I'm not alone then! This is my first import too...My Dad works for Chrysler so he wasn't too happy about the foreign car purchase either heheh oh well!!

I'm slowly learning this stuff...but my previous 2 cars were a 2000 and 2003 Grand Am GT...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Reply to Nikki

Yeah I know what you mean as well my father owns a couple manufactures that supply all the Big Three so I understand. These imports are allot different, my last car was a 2000 Corvette that I supercharged and did a bunch of other crazy stuff to and that was allot easier to work on than anything on this car from what it looks like. I am not going to do anything to the accord till I have bought everything because i can't stand the cars that are half done or unpainted, you get my dfift.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Yeah I hear ya Jeff. I replied to your email by the way. And I must ask...why go from a Corvette to an Accord?!?!?!?! hehe...

Oh and umm does your Dad need any assistants/secretaries at any of his companies?!?! :p I wanna new job!!!

Well me, you and flybri should all go to that car show next weekend...I plan on entering, but you don't have to. Its a fun show with a variety of different cars!

·
Registered
49 Posts
NIkki

#1 Cause I just bought a house and I needed to give a little, I had all the expensive cars, so I knew that i wanted sopmething sleek and sexy that not allot of people had. #2 One of our family friends is the sales manager at the Honda dealer so I got hooked up. Also I am going to buy a new Harley soon so like I said in the begining I needed to find the best way to have the best of all worlds. Also by buying the Accord I can afford to dump allot on the mods.

I already spoke to Brian via e-mail and we are going to go next weekend. Already one step ahead of you!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Haha hey now...don't leave me out :( haha. I'll meet up with you guys somewhere before hand then maybe...we'll figure it out sometime next week, I guess.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nikki

Hope you drive faster than you catch on!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA How about somewhere in Dearborn for lunch? That way we can do the meet and greet thing and then follow each other to Taylortucky if you guys can keep up!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
598 Posts
HAHAHA...well I won't be able to keep up cuz I have an automatic :( hehe...

Dearborn sounds good to me! Even tho I'm not too familiar with the area, but I have been to the mall there...I'll find wherever we need to go. Sounds good to me!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Haha you're not!!! I have a BF actually, so theres no competing neccessary :p

You were/are just bein mean :( You "might" tell me where its at?! :p

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Nikki,

We could meet at the White Castle on the corner of 96 and Telegraph. Then we could play chase to Dearborn. I know the way. I will get with you on the messenger to set up a time. What time do you need to be registered by? Then we can make up a lunch time to meet.

Brian

P.S BF ?? DAYM

·
Registered
598 Posts
Sounds good Brian :)
Um I think registration is before Noon...I'll find out more soon.

We'll talk more on Yahoo sometime next week ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just go to Yahoo and download the messenger. Then once you have it you will need to make a user profile. Then log on to the messenger with the sign in info for your name and add us to your friends list. It will light up when we are online so you know we are on. Pretty cool and useful messenger in my opinion.

Brian

21 - 40 of 50 Posts