Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Sleeper
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myself and thisaznboi88 would like to try and get a meet for Accords and TL's. We have considered meeting at a track( Friday at the Track ), or in some other place, and/or possibly doing a potluck. Any ideas are welcomed as nothing is set in stone. :up:

Reactions: JCharged

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
Myself and thisaznboi88 would like to try and get a meet for Accords and TL's. We have considered meeting at a track( Friday at the Track
), or in some other place, and/or possibly doing a potluck. Any ideas are welcomed as nothing is set in stone. :up:
After we set a date. I'll post this in the regional section of this forum and on Acurazine as well. :up:

My parents' house is 20 mins away from Summit Point.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
sounds good.

·
Sleeper
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After we set a date. I'll post this in the regional section of this forum and on Acurazine as well. :up:

My parents' house is 20 mins away from Summit Point.
Awesome. I would have already done acurazine, but I haven't been a member for 15 days. :rolleye2:

Just to throw some dates out there to get this running.

Spring, May 4th
Fall, September 28th

·
Sleeper
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
how about we do an Autocross instead. I was watching a few video on that track and a lot of cars tend to flip over or lift during one of the turns.

·
Sleeper
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You other Mid Atlantic guys should also consider coming to the Skyline Drive Meet on October 28. Should be a good time
That would be sweet. I live 30 minutes from it. Unfortunately (fortunately) that is my 3 year anniversary.

·
Sleeper
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts