Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is one of the biggest monthly meets around...Totally legal and FREE. They are doing cash raffles winner take all with runner up prizes and all that stuff.Here is a pic of the event flyer

or go to http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92191

It is Sat May 7th from 7:30 pm till 11:00pm Rt123 & I-95 commuter lot in Woodbridge

·
Registered
841 Posts
haha maybe i could win with my 9 second 6th gen AV6.

and by 9 seconds i mean 0-60 :p

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well its come one come all bring as many as you can. We will have our security on hand and this should be one of the best yet. Chance to win up to $1000.00

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
i love how there are 1000 events going on within the DC area on may 7th haha

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This event goes on every month and is free, Every first Saturday of the Month.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have a chance to win up to $1000.00 in a raffle tickets are $2.00 each or three for $5.00. We also have some nice runner up prizes like (2) $90.00 Meguairs Car car kits, a $200.00 Portable Gas Grill and a 50% off any Borla purchase gift certificate.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
is it going to be as big every month? ...just curious b/c me and a bunch of guys from www.bwimports.org will make sure to go to at least one of these. Its just that May 7th we have a trillion other events to go to that we already planned.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Raddy21 said:
is it going to be as big every month? ...just curious b/c me and a bunch of guys from www.bwimports.org will make sure to go to at least one of these. Its just that May 7th we have a trillion other events to go to that we already planned.

Well on the 7th we had over 650 cars and it was off the hook. We gave away allot of money a other stuff. June 4th is the next one and it should be even better. We are working on having more stuff to giveaway.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts