1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Copy and pasted from 6thgenaccord.com

UPDATE!!!! 2/10/10
When: March 20th 2010 at ????? o'clock
Where:Fair Oaks Mall (11750 Fairfax, VA 22033)
What: Md/Va/Dc Spring meet 2010.

Meet up at the mall and chill for a little while then cruise down to the buffalo wings factory for some food. $15 + the cost of a drink and you get all the wings can eat There will also be a photo shoot before or after we eat, I figure we'll decide when we get there depending on how hungry everyone is.

Who's for sure coming?

1.Patrick (x5carl3tmurd3rx)
2.Narvin (forte EXE)
3.Donald (dadams)

Link: http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26944

·
Registered
216 Posts
word we'd love to see you out there man. just pm if your coming since I don't really check this thread much, and since narvin hasn't said anything I'm going to guess he doesn't either.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
that's during my spring break so I'll be there (micheal said it best)

Who's for sure coming?

2.Narvin (forte EXE)
3.Donald (dadams)
4.3.56thgen

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
didn't you sell your car though? :thinking:

I'll add you to the list.

edit: whats your name?
That's Nate Dogg

I would've tried to make it out if I didnt play hooky at work yesterday. Doubt I'd be able to get away with it two Saturdays in a row.

Edit: Actually nevermind, just read the 2nd post about changin it to the 21st. I'm off that day! I should be there.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I might come out and invite some friends
ok just pm me when you know for sure!

so this is only a six gen meet correct?
nah just mainly 6thgen my friend might come out in his EP3 civic and my other friend in his cobalt as long as its out of the shop by then.

That's Nate Dogg

I would've tried to make it out if I didnt play hooky at work yesterday. Doubt I'd be able to get away with it two Saturdays in a row.

Edit: Actually nevermind, just read the 2nd post about changin it to the 21st. I'm off that day! I should be there.
word pm me when you know for sure so I can add you to the list.

also if anyone is bringing friends let me know how many so I can try and give the buffalo wing factory an estimate a few days before of how many people are going to make it.

btw the 10 day forcast is calling for showers on sunday, if thats the case the meet is still on, if all else fails we'll still go out to lunch and chill and talk cars and what not. We'll just have to find a parking garage or something to shelter us from the rain.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
2.Narvin (forte EXE)
3.Donald (dadams)
4.Nate (3.56thgen) 1 friend coming up

·
Registered
662 Posts
2.Narvin (forte EXE)