Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much do they weigh? If they are lighter than the OEM floormats (which are somewhat heavy compared to an empty aluminum soda can), then they look like a super deal. My OEM floormats were like around that price, if not more. *Can't remember exactly since he got his car 6 years ago.*

·
V6P Negotiator & Promoter
1,460 Posts
Update

Kuya Master said:
How much do they weigh? If they are lighter than the OEM floormats (which are somewhat heavy compared to an empty aluminum soda can), then they look like a super deal. My OEM floormats were like around that price, if not more. *Can't remember exactly since he got his car 6 years ago.*

I have these floor mats in the project car and they look great. These mats are lighter than regular OEM mats, and are heavier and more durable than an aluminum soda can. :winkgrin: :naughty: :up:

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2clean, thank you for taking the time to find out that information for me. Calling them was way cool of you, but is that 14-15 lbs for all four? I just picked up the driver side OEM floormat I have in my car that I got with it, and it doesn't feel like 14-15 lbs at all. Maurice seems to be a pretty honest guy from all the years I've seen him on the boards, so I don't think he'd try to lie to me. I just want to get everything clear before I go on with a purchase... $89 is a lot of money for a guy like me who only makes $10/hour.

·
JB4 e92
5,224 Posts
Kuya Master said:
2clean, thank you for taking the time to find out that information for me. Calling them was way cool of you, but is that 14-15 lbs for all four? I just picked up the driver side OEM floormat I have in my car that I got with it, and it doesn't feel like 14-15 lbs at all. Maurice seems to be a pretty honest guy from all the years I've seen him on the boards, so I don't think he'd try to lie to me. I just want to get everything clear before I go on with a purchase... $89 is a lot of money for a guy like me who only makes $10/hour.
No problem. The sales rep told me that the aluminium floor mats (all 4) weigh on average 14-15lbs. She told me each vehicle's mats will weigh differently than others, just because some are bigger/smaller.

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay, I just tried to order some from the V6P.net store, and it says that I can't because there are none in stock. I wanted to pay the extra $10 for the rears to be included with the fronts... can any of the store staff help me out on what to do?

·
1,460 Posts
Kuya Master said:
Okay, I just tried to order some from the V6P.net store, and it says that I can't because there are none in stock. I wanted to pay the extra $10 for the rears to be included with the fronts... can any of the store staff help me out on what to do?

Dizzy is presently loading up all the info for several new products including the shipping info onto the eStore. Once everything is in, Dizzy will be activating the new products for purchasing.

Thanks for your support,
Maurice

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is there a way I can be updated the moment they are available for "check out"? I plan on getting them along with an order of the chrome CC knobs.

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
*shrug* i can just feel the floor mats all cold if you plan on driving barefoot just before you get into your car....

·
Just a Regular Member now
963 Posts
We included the shipping in the cost. This is stated clearly in BOLD face font at the beginning of the description.

We've been having trouble adding a shipping module to our ecommerce software that we've had to resort to adding the cost of shipping to the price. All of our other products already reflect the shipping cost included.

Dizzy

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I also saw before that they were about $90 shipped. I am thinking that it was a typo or something. It's obviously changed and still a good deal from what I can tell, so I'm still going to get them once my paycheck clears. Which should be tomorrow since it'll finally be the next open business day for lazy banks that take every damn day they can have off.

EDIT: Also notice how they automatcally include the rear mats as well, which equates to $99 before the shipping costs. Seeing this, I'm going to say that I'm pretty sure that the old $89 shipped with +$10 for rears, was a typo in regards to the shipping being there already.

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello, I just tried to order the mats today, but the site still gives me the "we don't have this in stock, please change the quantity of your order" thing. So how do I get these?

·
1,460 Posts
Kuya Master said:
Hello, I just tried to order the mats today, but the site still gives me the "we don't have this in stock, please change the quantity of your order" thing. So how do I get these?

Dizzy will be activating that product very soon! ;)

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That's hella funny, right when I ordered it, you made that post... I have a question though, I thought the prices were there with shipping already in. I was charged $5 shipping for my order though. It's order number 426, but you can see that if you add up the sub-total and tax... it comes up as $5 short of what I paid.

Sub-Total: $142.25
CA TAX 7.75%: $11.02
Total: $158.27

·
Just a Regular Member now
963 Posts
Ok...I figured it out. It someone charged you 2.50 per item. I made the changes in the software.

Tomorrow morning, I'm going to get onto paypal and refund your money. Then you can reorder it again, this time it won't have the extra $5 charge to it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dizzy

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey man, you can just send me a $5 check along with my mats. PayPal does funky charges and stuff when you do transactiosn through them, doesn't it? We don't want to give those guys any more money than we have to.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts