Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok I have a meet location *February 28,2009 this is a Saturday* I need to know how many people are interested cause if there is a big group I'll see what I need to do to reserve a section I meet will be held at:

Capitol Clubhouse
3033 Waldorf Market Pl
Waldorf, MD 20603

http://www.capitalclubhouse.com/

there is rock climbing, ice skating and open courts to play dodge ball or whatever and it's all indoor so if it is cold we can still enjoy our self's and of course if it's nice there are a lot of empty lots in the area where we can take pix

Group Outings
Discount rates when your group of 10 or more makes a reservation at least 24 hours in advance of your activity. Food discounts also available.

List of who is going just put your user name up but...if you're interested/might go just put your user name and a * beside it
1.) 3.56thgen

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
We there. I got a few parks and garages we can go to.

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
I'll get some fitfreaks and 8thcivic people to roll up. Maybe some people from AZine and some other friends.

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
Move it to another date with better weather and schedule for everyone. My car will not be there but her heart will. LMAO.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:and1: well when I get back from work I'll talk it over with you guys I'm going to play the wii at work :D

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
I might have to work next weekend I'll have to see. But I'm off the next 4 days and might be going to the dyno at moore automotive this sat but the following weekend not sure if I can get off.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts