Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Racing Hart CR Rims (1 pc)...

Authentic Racing Hart CR (1 pc).
Will fit universal 5 AND 4 lug x114 and other patterns.
18x7.5 w/44 Offset.
Wraped in KELLY HP CHARGER (225/40/18)..99.99% Thread life.
Comes with ALL Center caps, Dunlop tire stands, Short studs, Hub centric rings.

Im selling my Racing Hart CR Single pc rims! They are pretty much in BRAND NEW CONDITION (No curbs, no bends, no dents, no nothing!) :eek: they only been on the car for maybe 200 miles for a show or two. just clean them and they will look like it just came out of the box! The tires are pretty much brand new also! they are the new line up called KELLY tires (Produced by Dunlop tires) very nice thread pattern!!!! everything was bought new (Rims/Tires) and was put on at the same time...I also changed the center cap on one of the rims to a Solid cap, so you can use it to idenitfy a certain rim. for this setup your looking to spend around $1800 to $2,000 but im ganna hook u guys up!

TAKE THEM FOR ONLY 1200!

YES COMES WITH DUNLOP STANDS, LUG NUTS, AND NEW HUB CENTRICK RINGS!!!!!!

ONLY $1200!!!!!!!! FOR EVERYTHING!!!

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
hahaha foreals.. bump for mike

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol my last set.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
nice price! i was lookin at this setup a while back and got quoted about 1500 for some not so great tires..

if they were only gold ;)

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
i think there are places that powder coatall 4 rims for like a bill ...i was looking to do that when i find 2 more rh c5 evos for a good price..

·
Registered
174 Posts
i wanted the cx's real bad but i can settle for these...i sold the c5's i bought from u mike haha...lemme have dibs on these and i'll get back to u within the next couple days when i get the money together.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
I saw u today, on Rosemead BLVD saw teh red interior nice, was the 6th gen white sedan in front of u for about 5 blocks

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks...ya had to pick up my car and they still anit done with it...they lag soo much its really startn to piss me off.

i think the rims are sold...ill know by monday/tuesday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts