Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I doubt these will get sold, but oh well. All selling for best offers.

Unprimered 01-02 accord coupe front bumper (urethane)

01-02 special edition 15" 4 lug rims with michelin mxv4 225/45/15

Type-R style mesh front grille with OEM black chrome honda decal

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dtownz Thrillah said:
how much for that black chrome emblem?
I dont know if you really want that because its a trunk one for the 98-00 and the back things are cut off. But it is not glued or anythign to the grille yet.

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
advan said:
I dont know if you really want that because its a trunk one for the 98-00 and the back things are cut off. But it is not glued or anythign to the grille yet.

how much would you sell it to me for? : ]

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dtownz Thrillah said:
how much would you sell it to me for? : ]
How does $10 w/ shipping sound?
more details -
The mesh grille is DIY spray painted black, I bought it off ebay a while ago. I bought the oem black chrome decal from keychain from here, the stubs are cut off. They aren't attached yet.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
dude ill jump on that front bumper if the price is right. How much u askin for that shipped to 92591 if you can PM me back ASAP i just got into an accident lol

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
blackhawk411 said:
dude ill jump on that front bumper if the price is right. How much u askin for that shipped to 92591 if you can PM me back ASAP i just got into an accident lol
If you can find a online quote for shipping then tell me, otherwise I won't have estimates til next Tuesday (when I am back home). Please shoot me an offer, the best right now $70 + shipping.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Dtownz Thrillah said:
so whats the word? : ]
Hey yeah, I'm can sell it to you for $10 PLUS shipping. which will probably make the total to like $15-17. If you're still interested, I can't ship til tuesday (that's when I get back home from school). Thanks!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts