Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys i want to know if theres any way of making more hp on my 2004 accord v6 ex-l and its auto trans. ok right now i have a cold air intake but is their any way i can make more hp or any engine work???? pls and thanks :confused:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok any other than exhaust and wat kind was looking ar some magnaflow

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok srry im not a master mech lmfao but wats a jpipe n test pipe n where can i getthat ???

·
Maverick_Supersonic
1,706 Posts
get Paul's intake manifold spacer

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
blah confused ????^^^ lol explain to me guys i know just a bit not a whole lot i have an intake already n i am gonna get an exhaust system but wat does the jpipe do n where can i get one

·
Registered
46 Posts
If you were a guy or had a photo that wasn't as cute the second post would've read "search" Good luck btw.
Edit: I don't wanna sound like a d*ck, that was a bit short. You can easily learn a lot from searching for simple keywords, especially on this forum, there are plenty of great ideas in great threads here.

·
Maverick_Supersonic
1,706 Posts
i love that vid!!!

·
Honda enthusiast
603 Posts
Ok the easiest way to go faster in an accord is to trade that in for a six speed! Its like a whole second faster than the auto. You'd have to get a supercharger to make up that difference. So either get a supercharger or a six speed and you'll be happy.j/k lol

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Not to sound like an ass, but just because you're a girl doesn't mean you can't search :rolleye2:

You didn't even post in the right section. If you would've read thru a little of the performance section, you would've seen more threads on this stuff than the US has debt.

With that said, if you already have a cold air intake, an exhaust should be your next step. Whether a Jpipe or catback should be next is up to you. A catback will have more sound and similar performance to a Jpipe. Except that a Jpipe will have more low end and a catback more high end. It's up to you.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts