Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided to sell my coils because I want to go a little bit lower.. and with this set up, I am as low as I could go. This set would be good for anyone who wants to go lower than the tein ss, but not as low as me (lol). Not looking to ship but I can if not enough local interest sparks. I know I will not get out much from this but I'll give it a shot.

Price lowered! $1200 $1300 picked up.

For someone to replicate this set up would require them to buy a set of tein ss, and 4x springs, 4x spring isolators, 4x helper springs. The reason to order spring helpers and isolator springs, was that the spring could seat perfectly since I am going to a shorter spring. If you really want to slam your ride, you can take the top hat off and take the spring helpers and spring isolators.. that would allow you to go an inch lower than me.. but I would not recommend it as the ride will be so ****ty and other problems may arise. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Original tein ss o the left, new shorter springs, spring isolator, and helper spring on the right.

height maxed out on production tein ss set.. on 20" wheels

Height maxed out since beginning of June 2010... on 20's

maxed out on 19's

and last one just for fun =D

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you guys. I am lowering the price to $1100. The reason for a "high" price is what it took to make this set up. It was $1200 to buy them new, and another $500 for the 4x springs, 4x spring isolators and 4x helper springs. This set up is ideal for those who want to go lower than the production set but not as low as me. This set up can go 1.5 inches lower than production. All parts are from TEIN.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts