1 - 20 of 370 Posts

·
Mr. Detail
1,138 Posts
Looks like it runs pretty strong!

·
I <3 My J30A4
2,925 Posts
Nice pulls, those tires dont seem to be that bad ;) lol Should have told me you were doing quick pulls i would have joined u :p heheh

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^ Lol. Just in 1st gear I spin no matter where I punch it. The other tires are a little more sticky, but no these aren't that bad on dry traction. In the rain they are iffy though.

It's running pretty good. Still waiting to install the last bracket on the TL-s tranny mount, then I should be golden. I try not to get on it too often because of the broken mount.

I am going to attempt a tune myself btw ;) Sometime over this winter.

·
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed
1,586 Posts
^^ Lol. Just in 1st gear I spin no matter where I punch it. The other tires are a little more sticky, but no these aren't that bad on dry traction. In the rain they are iffy though.

It's running pretty good. Still waiting to install the last bracket on the TL-s tranny mount, then I should be golden. I try not to get on it too often because of the broken mount.

Are you going to use the FIC? If so, I would recommend against trying to DIY. There are a LOT of settings that need to be done correctly, or else you will throw CELs, potentially blow 02 sensors, and a multitude of other things to look out for. PM me for more info

·
I <3 My J30A4
2,925 Posts

Tell me about it i need to fix my mounts as well. If you are going to tune let me know. I'll join you.

And kevin where you been???!!?? Long time no hear.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I'm jealous. I'm trying to get involved. But nice runs bro, your car is running strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
401 Posts
I think we have about the same mods but I swear my second and third gear are much more violent ;). First is seriously a joke. I can't floor it past 3k or my tires will scream for mercy!

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
Damn y u vtec so hard for? Lol love the car

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think we have about the same mods but I swear my second and third gear are much more violent ;). First is seriously a joke. I can't floor it past 3k or my tires will scream for mercy!
If I punch it anywhere in 1st they just spin. What are your mods? Must be that tranny mount ;) post a speedo run.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I will try and get one soon and i'll update my profile with mods. It could just be the rush of a quick car making it feel faster.

·
NC Fresh
2,071 Posts
so the engine mounts / transmission mounts really do help?... i need some, but $300 is alot... well they are like $400 arent they?

1 - 20 of 370 Posts