Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT EDIT EDIT-------------------------------

Guys, I need to sell this car soon! This is a steal for 20k!!! OR BEST OFFER.....I'm a very negotiable!

---------------------------------------------------

Current Vehicle: 2001 Acura CL Type S.
Options: ALL options and accessories INCLUDING
the Navigation System & Spoiler.
Miles: 42,000
Color: Silver
Condition: EXCELLENT. I take great pride in my car,
washed on a weekly basis and treated with
ZAINO car products exclusively. Once you see
the car, you will not believe this is a 3-year-old
car!
------------------------------------------------
Aftermarket parts:

-Comptech Springs
-18" ADR Enigma Wheels & Khumo Tires 225/40
-35%tint all around
-Polarg M-6 Lights
-Xephyr Cold Air Intake
-Comptech Headers
-Comptech Sway Bars
-'03 Taillights (for cosmetics)
-HKS Super Drager Exhaust
-Denso Iridium Plugs

All MAJOR parts were installed at Acura dealerships (springs/sways/headers), and also ALL service was done at only Acura dealerships with documentation. I have dealership receipts to back everything up, you dont have to worry about voiding the warrenty in case they trip. These aftermarket parts alone exceed $4,000. This is a rare Acura CL Type S, you will find a hard time finding anyone out there that has a CL that looks this good!

I also have ALL stock parts, which can be included if wanted.
(STOCK TIRES/WHEELS/INTAKE/HEADERS/MUFFLERS/ETC)

PICTURES OF MY CAR CAN BE VIEWED HERE: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/synth19/mycl.html

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
Dam!! 20 grand is a steal.

Too bad I have no money at the moment or I would sell my car and buy that one :bawling: . And it even has a navi :bawling: .

Someone please buy this car from him before I get idea's about selling everything I own to get his car :laugh: :( .

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, it would suck if no one pics up this car for 20k. Dealers are most likely going to rape me...... Anyways, I'm going to be meeting up with some dealerships tomorrow (5.17) and on Monday (5/19). The car will be gone by next week if I cant get a buyer.

Dam!! 20 grand is a steal.

Too bad I have no money at the moment or I would sell my car and buy that one :bawling: . And it even has a navi :bawling: .

Someone please buy this car from him before I get idea's about selling everything I own to get his car :laugh: :( .

G

·
0 Posts
Its times like this I need some extra cash!!! I would love to have that car!!! That is one of the cleanest rides around.

·
___
4,751 Posts
wow, i wish this was for sale before I bought my car back in October, I would have had to shell out the extra $$.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts