Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Modded complete Xbox for sale with controllers etc… price reduced 365 shipped

sold the xbox, now just have HALO2 for 40 shipped.

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
this guy is selling his modded with 69 games and i dont knwo how many movies for 250 obo .. but i think you have more apps features .. much much without controllers and the HD wires?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dtownz Thrillah said:
this guy is selling his modded with 69 games and i dont knwo how many movies for 250 obo .. but i think you have more apps features .. much much without controllers and the HD wires?

cool, i mean games arent the issue really because u can always get those and ake back ups. its more the other stuff like the controllers, the HD pack and vinyl inserts and blue el light.

but okay, i havent gotten any offers yet.

so if your interested highest offer gets it. i also have pics.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hinduluv said:
cool, i mean games arent the issue really because u can always get those and ake back ups. its more the other stuff like the controllers, the HD pack and vinyl inserts and blue el light.

but okay, i havent gotten any offers yet.

so if your interested highest offer gets it. i also have pics.

PRICE reduced to 375 or best offer. I am goin to keep reducing it till someone buys it so keep your eyes open if your interested.

rao.

·
Registered
406 Posts
hinduluv said:
PRICE reduced to 375 or best offer. I am goin to keep reducing it till someone buys it so keep your eyes open if your interested.

rao.

Bump, GREAT PRICE MAN!! Just so happen I bought a XBOX yesterday :(

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im going to upload pics to my gallery on v6p and also send them to those who inquired.

rao.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pictures have been loaded guys. the little piece of black tape on he bottom of the box is holding up anything i just put it there to protect the mod chip switch.

here is the link for the pictures.

the first one is the blue light lit up, i couldnt get a good camera pic of it sorry.

http://www.v6performance.net/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=327

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BUMP price reduced to 365 shipped.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sale pending.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
plz send me a PM if the other sale falls through. Maybe we can work something out. Thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts