Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im selling the steering wheel out of my car along with the hub. both of them are not very old. both in perfect consition. the steering wheel is the EVO revolution model, its black leather, chrome, and stainless steel. easy installation.

will sell the hub and steering wheel for 300.

you can take the wheel without the hub for 245

buyer pays shipping.

pic in my gallery. for more detailed pics let me know and ill post some up of whatever details you want. wont email though...

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha no sorry, im keeping the momo shift knob and shift boot...and the floor mats.

i just wanna get rid of the steering wheel because i want cruise and my airbags back. i relieze the price is a bit high, as a member informed me....but the reason it is where it is, is because a guy in my local area was thinking about 250. i thought i would see if anyone here would want it so i could sell the hub also. if anyone IS interested, let me know by within the next week, so i can know whether or not to sell it to this other guy.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP BUMP

i can negogiate the price of the steering wheel

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the hub is momo, its part number 4920. its made for civics 96-98, but it is the one that you will need to fit a after market steering wheel in the Av6

·
Registered
103 Posts
99cfENVYv6 said:
the hub is momo, its part number 4920. its made for civics 96-98, but it is the one that you will need to fit a after market steering wheel in the Av6
the hub that fits an av6 should fit an i4 too right?

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea i believe so....but im trying to sell my wheel not answer peoples questions, if you have Q's u can PM me....

not trying to be an a$$ but i really need to sell this asap.

·
Registered
18 Posts
99cfENVYv6 said:
yea i believe so....but im trying to sell my wheel not answer peoples questions, if you have Q's u can PM me....

not trying to be an a$$ but i really need to sell this asap.

so clear this up for me, The hub fits on 98-02 Accord i4/v6?, it will also work with sparco steering wheel?

so what im saying is if it fits my 00 accord 2dr i4 with a sparco wheel, can i buy just the hub?

thanks

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
itll fit a sparco hub, on either a i4 or v6 it doesnt matter...they both have the same steering column asseblies if im not mistaken...i cant sell just the hub, i need to sell the steering wheel to someone first if you want the hub.

·
v6p gangster
2,499 Posts
damn you shouldve had this up like 2 days ago.. i just bought one

bump and goodluck on sale, btw that is a really good deal

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
damn, i missed it by a day i guess...i really need to sell this, if you buy the steering wheel for 250, ill GIVE you the hub for free....something for free people!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
99cfENVYv6 said:
damn, i missed it by a day i guess...i really need to sell this, if you buy the steering wheel for 250, ill GIVE you the hub for free....something for free people!!!
okay, if someone buys the wheel and not the hub let me know, i'll pick it up.

thanks

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea ill let you know, but i havent had any offers....

BUMP

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry, ive decided to keep it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts