Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some wheels to put on my car. I don't want to go into an expense, so I am looking for a cheap but decent enough wheel. Luxury and super expensive racing rims do not belong on an accord unless it's a show car IMHO. Motegi wheels seem good for the money. Does anyone here have them on their ride? How is the quality? I want to go with some glossy black FF7 19's or even some chrome 19' DPK's. I found this site, www.rim1.com and they have some very good deals.

·
aka XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
489 Posts
I used to have them. I hit so many curbs with them and they held up till I hit a 3" pot hole. They are good for the $$.

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
a kid around me has them on his black av6 coupe. theyre the ones with a lot of spokes on them, like the vw r32 rims, they look pretty good.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I've narrowed it down to Glossy Black 19" FF7's, or Black 18" RT5's. There is like a $400.00 difference between getting 19's and 18's with wheels and tires...something that has me leaning towards the 18's and then dropping with the $400 I would save.

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
well , if i find out this site .. my friend got his black FF7s in 19 for about $600 or $700 shipped .. I forgot the price range but he told me the price and it was nowhere near $800 it was way lower and my jaw dropped ..

·
My car's a pervert too.
293 Posts
I have 17 inch Motegi gloss black FF7's just to give you an idea, I even ordered them from rim1.com. The only problem I had was that one of the rims came with a different center cap. Other than that they did have some good deals.Check the pics V V

·
i<3 S.E.S & Eugene Kim
3,589 Posts
Dtownz Thrillah said:
well , if i find out this site .. my friend got his black FF7s in 19 for about $600 or $700 shipped .. I forgot the price range but he told me the price and it was nowhere near $800 it was way lower and my jaw dropped ..

motegi are decent...i was about the get em but then i fell in love with the axis7mod

they quality is "alright" because my friend owns a pair....

try looking @ then on ebay..its pretty cheap there

·
Work hard...play harder!
772 Posts
I have the MR 7 gunmetal rims on my civic. Great quality, and affordable.

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
Mine are still doin' great, these are after the Tokico illuminas + sportlines

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
It's about a good 2.5 in the back and 1.25 in the front.. They're for a v6 so it figures..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts