Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 04 accord v6 6spd. My rear motor mount is out. I go in reverse with ebrake and it make a clunk sounds and my friend told me.the motoe has alot of movement. Can someone point me in the right direction to get motor mounts?I prefer aftermarket but if not stock. Some place in socal or someone that i can get it asap from. Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
605 Posts
Our motor mounts are too weak for our engine. Mine too broke while ago and i bought innovative engine mounts (85A) from Sunnyincali and i love em! I have bought stock engine mounts twice in the past and if you go with the stock i guarantee you'll break them again. Do your self a favor and buy the after market engine mount. Yes it does cost a lot of money but its worth it and saves you money in the long run!. i hope this helped

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Its does help. I have been reading and it looks like im going to go with the 75a but not sure if xlr8 or innovative. Whichever one i can get soon is the one im buying. Im hoping someone on here sells them or knows a shop in socal where i can order them from.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Slammed & Stunning
3,496 Posts
There's a full set of mounts for sale on the classifieds. Also question is does vibration bother you? If you change the mounts you wont have the luxury of a smooth ride anymore sadly.

·
DAT Dewd from Dallas MANG
1,533 Posts
yo dawg..

If you go to Project Import

look for the loudest Asian guy there...
you can't miss him...he is a really ugly guy...:p
his name is Kiet...he has both a supercharger for your car for sale...and also he sells BOTH brand aftermarket engine mounts for our car.

If you feel you need more power after those 2 upgrades...come holler at me....:)...I got something I am waiting for parts on in the shop right now...:D:D

·
Elplaguitaftw
83 Posts
OK im looking for help and i saw this thread that relates to my problem.

I have an 05 coupe 4cyl auto, just found out that my front and side mounts are broken and i need some. Are there any aftermarket mounts that fit the 4cyl? After reading this thread i went to the link that was posted here and looked but it doesnt seem to be any for my model. Will other 7th gen mounts fit my specific model?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts