Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HJC Cl-14 blue/silver/white. (size medium) brand new without box. i tossed out the box but never used this helmet. i have the carrying bag too. Bought it for a spare. my main helmet was a SHOEi helmet... i tried the helmet like twice, NEVER rode with it on. so basically NEW. looking to get 120.

HJC website, its this same one.

A set of alpinestar gloves, used. Alpinestars sp-s gloves size medium. this is the description of their website. Full-grain leather construction. // Palm protected with Kevlar® and a second layer of leather. // Dual carbon fiber knuckle protectors. // Fingers protected by a second layer of full-grain leather. // Clarino® and leather palm reinforcements for superior grip. // Short cuff length with Velcro® closure.
pictures of the gloves are in my gallery. the gloves are used i would rate them 8/10. i tried to take good care of the gloves.

lookin for 40 bucks for these.

only reason why i'm selling all this stuff is, recently someone close to me got into a bad accident, passenger is in i.c.u. / urgent care and doctors are unsure if she'll ever walk, rider died on the way to the ER.
i took this as a sign. so i decided to sell bike and all to maybe supercharge the accord and drop a cl-s 6spd.

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
I know how you feel. My deepest condolenses. May God watch over that passenger. :angel:

Good luck on the sales.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its dot approved I gotta go home and check what it says on the helmet also I'll check the website. I'm on my sidekick right now. Good news though she woke up from the coma. And tthey're saying its a miracle that she's alive.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just checked the hjc website and it says that the helmet meets or exceeds all snell and dot standards or requirements. I hope that helps.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Glad to hear it. Had a friend in the tuning industry pass away after being in a coma for months. He was in a Scion xB that pretty much fell apart around him in the wreck.

Being this close to "The Dragon" in NC ( http://www.tailofthedragon.com ) we're no stranger to motorcycle accidents. Get a waverunner like I did! That way I just get wet if I fall off.

The helmet is actually for racing my WRX depending on the approval rating. Just haven't had a chance to check the website yet, I'll try to dig into it.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
CrazyHorse said:
snell m2000 apparently.. now to decide if i want a full face helmet =/

yes! imo it's almost useless to have the open face helmet. I went tracking at laguna seca this past weekend and damn glad i have a full face helmet!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts