Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am currently in texas. I am always in Houston. But i am moving to panama city because my wife is getting stationed at tyndell air force base. i am looking for some people to meet up with and show me what the area is like.

i have a 2002 AV6...gold

c.a.i
megan headers
megan crank pulley
aem p.s. & alt. pulley
obx throttle body spacer
hyperground wiring kit
optima red top battery
tein s-techs
18in. gunmetal rims with a polished lip.
APEX V-AFC 2-----not tuned yet. NEED HELP.!!!!!!!!!!!
3 gauge a-pillar with autometer gauges.
1. air fuel ratio 2. volts 3. fuel pressure.

·
aka XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
489 Posts
All I can say is Club La Vela! Also during Spring Break its ____ville if your single (I'm sure you can fill in the blank).

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HAHAHAHA!!!!! if i was single _____ville is where i would want to be. but i am married and it is still _______ville in my house. hahahaha

·
aka XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
489 Posts
If you like to party then you will be happy with living in PC. I used to go ever summer. Crazy times.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i am going to be moving to PC in the end of march. (this month) i am looking forward to it. i am needing to find a job that is really good pay, good hours, and a good job with nice people. but i am sure i will find one.

AF BRYAN---- thanks i now have supercharger envy. haha

what kind of stuff is there to do around there in pc. what do you do.

·
Registered
875 Posts
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX said:
Destin is nice as poop!

Yes it is, that's why i live here :)

and uh, what to do? well i work and go to the beach and then go out at night lol, beach is awesome and the night life is pretty good during spring and summer :) so you'll have a good time! What job did you have in TX?

we'll have to meet up once you get in town and situated and all that!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well i just got out of the air force. but i am going to be working at the local rent-a-center. that is what i did before i joined the air force. i am going to be going back to school to finish my degree.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts