Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
very nice, looks similar to the TL foglights.

·
14.58 =Quickest Gen7 auto
3,545 Posts
They don't look like they'd fit any US model Accord to me, though.

·
Registered
365 Posts
i don't think it would fit. try to search for a thread done a long time ago by "rdx" he was doing a groupbuy on insprise jdm parts. think he said it didn't fit

I think that the USDM tl fog lights fit. someone on this board did it already perfect fit. better then the oem ones they offer for us.

·
3,545 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
03LXV6Guy said:
Proof please.......

How are they better? What exactly makes them better?

Or is that just your opinion?
i think he meant they look better , and they do imo

·
Registered
365 Posts
Yeah I meant they look better then the ones that offer us. Thats because it's the whole assembly is a reflector opposed to the orb/projector style foglight

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
They don't look like they'd fit any US model Accord to me, though.
They won't fit. You would need the bumper off that car for them to fit.

And yes, they do look better than the ones on the USDM Accord sedan. It's possible this bumper with fog lights will be part of the 2005-2006 refresh :cool: .

·
3,545 Posts
Which Gen TL lights will fit? The 2003 one's or the new 2004.
Somebody mounted 03 TL fogs in their 04 Accord coupe. They will fit, although they are not exactly the same shape. There are gaps here and there around the fog lights...... I think the TL fogs themselves are a little "squarer" and the bumper openings a little "rounder", so while they are small enough to fit the openings, they don't fill the openings completely. Also, a special wiring harness of some kind was used.

All the above info is iirc. :p

Search and you will find.

·
Registered
370 Posts
03LXV6Guy said:
Somebody mounted 03 TL fogs in their 04 Accord coupe. They will fit, although they are not exactly the same shape. There are gaps here and there around the fog lights...... I think the TL fogs themselves are a little "squarer" and the bumper openings a little "rounder", so while they are small enough to fit the openings, they don't fill the openings completely. Also, a special wiring harness of some kind was used.

All the above info is iirc. :p

Search and you will find.
Ya isn't that the same guy that said he had the signal mirrors installed too but after weeks or a month still didn't get a pic. As far as I can remember he got :Owned: on that whole camera thing too. :laugh:

·
3,545 Posts
Yea, that was him. That camera ownage was funny, even had a pic of it. :rofl:

I think the mirrors were bs, but the pics of the TL fogs looked pretty real. But that certainly doesn't mean that it couldn't have been a chop.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts