Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Sosi baklazhani bydlo
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

So a few years back i managed to find a set of Mugen GP rims. I had them on the car for one summer and removed for winter. For winter i have been running a set of silver HFP R7s and love the contrast so i thought this would be a good idea.

One day while browsing the web i saw a set of POLISHED GPs, so i wanted to get your opinion on whether i should or should not do a polish.

Mugens on my car:

Polished set i saw online:

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
give me your rims and you polish my MB weapon. lol

·
Slammed & Stunning
3,496 Posts
Also a word of advice..
Depending on how loving you are towards your car and how much energy you're willing to spend, but remember that fully polished wheels are extremely hard to maintain..

You're lucky it's a simple spoke design

I polish my LM's weekly to keep away water spots and have them shinning :up:

But damn polish <3

·
Registered
109 Posts
Also a word of advice..
Depending on how loving you are towards your car and how much energy you're willing to spend, but remember that fully polished wheels are extremely hard to maintain..

You're lucky it's a simple spoke design

I polish my LM's weekly to keep away water spots and have them shinning :up:

But damn polish <3
ShineSeal.com ::: Protect Your Products :::

invest in some shine seal! it protects polished aluminum EXTREMELY well.

·
Slammed & Stunning
3,496 Posts
Lol key word invest!
So pricey !
But I do it weekly. I feel as if this is more for the people who don't maintain their car as Muhammad
But nice find

·
JDM UC1
8,396 Posts
^^^ faces on your BBS high polished? cant really tell from the pic you posted on the coupe thread. all i can see is the lips polished and gold bolts.

IMO high polished is nice. the wheel design it'll be easy to clean and mantain. do a better job than the pic above. the windows are not as good and IMHO should polish the rear barrel to since it can be seen thru the spokes.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Lol key word invest!
So pricey !
But I do it weekly. I feel as if this is more for the people who don't maintain their car as Muhammad
But nice find
i believe its like $60 for the kit... which IMO is worth it.

the nice thing about it is it protects for a year or more, and saves you from having to polish them so often. all you have to do is clean them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts