Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
v6p gangster
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sellin Mugen side skirts cut to fit an Coupe for 98-2002 REALLY need money cuz prom is in 2 weeks so make some offers its spraypainted silver u probably gotta repaint it

·
v6p gangster
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
make an offer

·
v6p gangster
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Irvine Ca its in SOcal how much is he willin to pay

·
???
1,405 Posts
would they fit perfectly on my 01 coupe or would they need to be modded / or have they been modded to fit? david had em custom fitted to his coupe...well he did it himself and one side is shorter than it's supposed to be. Just wondering if they were for a sedan and you modded the length to fit a coupe. also where have you drilled holes in them? if you could, please send some pix?

·
v6p gangster
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
five0netvv0 said:
would they fit perfectly on my 01 coupe or would they need to be modded / or have they been modded to fit? david had em custom fitted to his coupe...well he did it himself and one side is shorter than it's supposed to be. Just wondering if they were for a sedan and you modded the length to fit a coupe. also where have you drilled holes in them? if you could, please send some pix?
it will stick out a little bit so does aznvtecracer's but i think its best if you have a shop fitted for you since its supposed to be for the 4 door but its modified

·
v6p gangster
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I REALLY NEED TO SELL THIS PROMS COMIN UP!!!!! need fast cash

·
v6p gangster
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump

·
v6p gangster
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jalaniz1391 said:
Will it still fit the 4 door even though it is modified to fit 2 door.
nope it will no longer fit an 4 door only a 2 door

·
???
1,405 Posts
so....what condition is it in right now? have them been modded and put on your car or like new....imma have my shop do it anyway so that's not a problem.

·
v6p gangster
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
conditions good once you repaint it it'll look brand spankin new

·
v6p gangster
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SOLD TO VTECRICEBOX

1 - 17 of 17 Posts