Accord V6 Forum banner

Mugen Side Skirts 98-02 "coupe"

968 views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  01SILVERCOUPE 
#1 ·
Sellin Mugen side skirts cut to fit an Coupe for 98-2002 REALLY need money cuz prom is in 2 weeks so make some offers its spraypainted silver u probably gotta repaint it

#7 ·
would they fit perfectly on my 01 coupe or would they need to be modded / or have they been modded to fit? david had em custom fitted to his coupe...well he did it himself and one side is shorter than it's supposed to be. Just wondering if they were for a sedan and you modded the length to fit a coupe. also where have you drilled holes in them? if you could, please send some pix?

#8 ·
five0netvv0 said:
would they fit perfectly on my 01 coupe or would they need to be modded / or have they been modded to fit? david had em custom fitted to his coupe...well he did it himself and one side is shorter than it's supposed to be. Just wondering if they were for a sedan and you modded the length to fit a coupe. also where have you drilled holes in them? if you could, please send some pix?
it will stick out a little bit so does aznvtecracer's but i think its best if you have a shop fitted for you since its supposed to be for the 4 door but its modified

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.